Patch 1.4.1 is live on Steam and GOG

Hello. Sorry for the problems that came with 1.4. They should be fixed and live on Steam and GOG.

Happy Easter!

Patchnotes for 1.4.1
Fixed various errors due to obsolete data having been published as part of 1.4. (e.g barber shop not working, issues with quest progression in Baptism of Fire & Question and Answers)

RECOMMEDATION
There is a distinct possibility that the save files created with version 1.4 might be corrupted. We highly recommend going back to your old save files that were created with version 1.3.4 or older.

If you finished main quest Baptism of Fire and the following quest (Questions and Answers) did not start, reload any save from Baptism of Fire and progress through the battle. The quest Questions and Answers should start after the duel with Runt

10 Likes

39% and downloading.

And when is scheduled for ps4?

Haircut menu works for me,

Now going to check report that the chest at Neuhof road is back again…

edit: chest is there, but empty. Just the shield next to it.

Oh god i hope this fixed shit

1 Like

Will not being able to auto or even manualy save be fixed. havent been able to play since last patch on 16th. if not guess im moving on. im on xbox.

My game is crashing since 1.4.1. anyone with a good solution?

2 Likes

still problems with savegames of today the 30th. even if i load some before 1.40 , make a new savegame today and reload this again. Game crashes if you sleep, autoride or wait…

I got stack with 1.40 patch in Merhojed. Melichar would not open barn door to captive.
After apllying 1.41 i reload save before 1.40 (arivial to Merhojed) Replayed the quest and now games crushes on end of dialog with captive.

2 Likes

Oh no.

I just finished downloading the 1.4 manual install files from GOG (not using the Galaxy Client) …

… So not only do I need to download the whole thing again for 1.4.1, but now I will probably have to wait until Tuesday (after the Easter weekend) because GOG staff do not work weekends.

Even if they have the files to update the manual install files, they will not get around to uploading them until after the weekend.

Where do I go to get a hair cut/shave?

Bath house should have the barber.

1 Like

Is the patch up on console too??

Ah, I see. Thank you! Jesus Christ be praised

2 Likes

Console always runs a week or so behind PC, because of additional certification process that Sony and Microsoft put it through.

1 Like

Well should have known that we would be left a little behind…

3 Likes

But did the patch fix the lag, and the no random encounters?? Or is there still no wayfarer knights??

Until 1.4.x game has never crashed now regulatory with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGDXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG.