Patch 1.4.1 is live on Steam and GOG

The game crashes every 30-60 seconds with patch 1.4.1. Fix it please, because I don’t want lose all these last hours of playing.

Edit: I load a save from 28/03 and I could play along one hour but when I decided to sleep to save the game, the game crash again losting other hour. I’m very angry with this, guys. I lost my last 10 hours of playing.

Hey All,

On Xbox one you have a yellow dot in the middle of the screen with Unequipped weapon, and yet you have NO dot when I am aiming my bow! Please reverse this guys. IN any case there should be more options to customize our hud, IE aiming, minimap, compass etc. SUch a beautiful game, would be such a shame not to fix theese very basic problems. thanks!

You’re not supposed to have a yellow dot with the bow. It’s better that way as your aiming will depend on the strength of the bow and the arrows you’ll be using. It’s not that hard to master. I hit what I’m aiming for most of the time.

Bugs, Thats fine, but the bigger problem is a yellow dot thats ALWAYS there. I want to enjoy the scenery without a stupid yellow dot.

2 Likes

So, after all this time, you still haven’t fixed the road encounter problems?

Somwhere between this patch and now the plauge quest is broke for me i am supposed to wait to see results for the town and it never finishes its been like three weeks in game time and when i am done interrogating the bandit for questions and answers the game crashes

Isn’t any way to revert to 1.3.4 version?

1 Like

IT should be turnable off /on

Nice 1.4.1 is out and quests broken n1 what are doing you O.o Haircut fixet and quest broken OMG -.-

Thats so bad 1 new Funktion are now working and quests broken, and i have buy the game -.- I think i wait for 1 Year to can play this game for 0 bugs or something looooool.

Whats doing all the patches fix any and broken more things loool

cant even get to the start menu … cant play for 3 min

i constantly crash whenever a guard in rattay stops to search me. as soon as i surrender the game crashes. i am now stuck in a castle and cant leave without being searched and then the game crashes.

Same problem here: game crashes after talking to the captive.

Did you find any solution / workaround?

BTW: I updated from 1.3.4 straight to 1.4.1

1 Like

Same here. Rattay searches often crash the game. Can provide dumps and saves.

1 Like

Also, in combat I often start standing on my horse, getting completely stuck with no hope but reload.

2 Likes

After the 1.4.1 had installed is when the bugs started hindering my game, as opposed to before it came out.

• NPC’s have no faces sometimes
  • NPC’s are sitting on air
  • When shooting from horseback, the camera is forced upwards A.K.A Player standing on horse
  • Whilst sword fighting. Auto targeting constantly jumps and you have no control over it, making the fight that much more difficult.

With 1.4.1 my game keeps crashing now.

How come WH talks about version 1.5 when 1.4.1 is not working???

1 Like

It’s April fools day.

1 Like

When I enter to west sasau, game stop working. I can’t do there anything. Anyone with the same problem?

This morning, I had an update of 5,7 GB, the second one, and is still Crashing randomly, but in my game crash at 7 a.m always (WTF!!!), I think that bugs are related with questions and answers quest but I don´t know, please back to 1.3.4 version, since it is now unplayable and fix problems