Patch 1.4 on Consoles: Anyone have an Concrete Info about it?

Yes because they kept releasing broken patches :joy:

I hear ya :handshake:

every vendor has to package the message ā€¦ yes, issues in software change mgmt precipitated much but not all of the need

1 Like

On this, at least, we agree. But please, at least be inventive with your insults, you beetle-headed, flap-earā€™d knave. :laughing:

Iā€™ll raise a pint to your passion, though. In the end, weā€™re all here for the love of the game. Thisā€™d be more easily solved with a brawl and a drink, I think. Farewell all the same!

2 Likes

Omg! Play and stop whining!

I canā€™t play, game is broken. Would love to play and finish it but cant. Ps4 vanilla. Really, really want to play it for 1 hour without game crashing, soul destroying bugs.

1 Like

I am begging for 1.2 now for consoles. I am on my knees begging. 1.2 was broke, but playable. 1.3 is not playable, and 1.4 doesnā€™t sound good either.

@shonik3, Then what are you doing in the bug section of the forum? Omg, go play and stop trolling!

Itā€™s not trolling, I reported the bugs on ps4, installed the patches and still cant get my moneyā€™s worth of gametime because the game is still broken. I have the right to complain when I have been ripped off. WH should just admit they cant fix the game and apologise to the people who did have an awful time playing this horrible, unfinished, bug filled mess of a game.

2 Likes

FINNALY someone willing to say what needs to be said

Vanilla PS4 here, and I still donā€™t understand it, but Iā€™ve not had even a fraction of the problems others have reported. Worst thing Iā€™ve seen is that sometimes Saviour Schnapps doesnā€™t work and I have to replay a little bit. Nothing even remotely considered game breaking. With the fun Iā€™ve had and the amount of time played, Iā€™m at a cost of less than $0.30/hour. Sorry for all the others whoā€™ve had trouble. Iā€™ll light a candle for you in the Sasau Church.

2 Likes

@MattiasT1565 hey, btw why canā€™t Henry make the sign of the cross (stoups are in all the churches) and light candles?

Next patch! :laughing:

I offer suggestion to the community!
I have 10 or 15 hours of game so maybe i have not found relevant bugs for this!
I repeat, only once game crashed after sleeping!
There should be things i don t know are bugged!
But i don t think that IT s necessary a ā€œbroken update!ā€
My game is fully playable and i m in love with it

You probably havenā€™t played the game long enough for some bugs to appear. The game plays fine for me until I get a certain number of hours into it, then my main issue is that it starts to lag badly, to the point of being so frustrating that I canā€™t play it. After 1.3, I started a new game, but again, after playing for 20 or 30 hours, the lag starts to appear and then get progressively worse. Let us know what happens after you are much father into the game.

1 Like

Yeah but my gameā€™s already broken. I really want to play this game but canā€™t bevause itā€™s literally impossible with the screen shaking.