Patch 1.6 makes this a Nintendo Seal of Quality RPG

God, I love this game.
With 1.6 having fixed my issues, I will not only play it to the end, but might play it again on hardcore mode (I rarely play games twice)!

1 Like

Ahh the ‘seal of quality’.

Like what the consoles providers do nowadays when they delay a patch from releasing (for a few days) due to certification.

That seal of quality mostly amounted to ‘it works’.

For me the word ‘Microsoft’ is a guarantee that seals the avoidance of said software.
For a whole decade I just returned steam games to my retailor before install as I refused to support the dodgy digital distribution method on full priced physical purchases.
(Steam meant game would never have a resale value)

I recall fallout 3 being the bigges bugbear.
I stared at the box all night (not playing it) and was sad to have to return it.
If steam didnt have such bad policy for users data (like microsoft), it would have been much less of an issue.

I know many users dont care; but data has a cost and companies that treat that cost as nil should be made aware.
The amount of times I have had friends spend more on ‘steam authenticating’ a game that they did buying (@full price) the game…
Microsoft making forza 7 120gb download with no backup do able on a webstore that glitches all the time and makes users redownload it at any moment (generating xbox live contact time naturally)… microsoft are intentionally bad… sony do it by accident .
Apple probably somewhere in between.

No service quality anymore nowadays. No guarantees.

Thats why I like Warhorse.
They keep striving to deliver…
Their QC out the gate wasnt where anybody wanted it and they have worked hard to show that they care way more than we know…

4 Likes

That is a good thing to hear :slight_smile:

I completed the game and all major sidequests without encountering any bugs. The game is fun.

However, I am still dissapointed with the framerate, and the low quality of many of the environmental assets in this port. You’ll get a maximum of 20 hours out of the game and it has virtually zero replayability. If you own any

other platform to play it on, I would consider choosing to play the game on those unless that potential 20 hours of mobility are important enough to warrant what is up to $40 more than competing platforms. Or, you could wait for a good sale.

You mean the steam version?
I noticed that many Steam ports are more bug infected as the retail versions of them