Patch 1.8 patch notes

where can i find the patch notes for patch 1.8.0?

dont think they are out yet

yeah no, they will post a thread with the patch notes once the patch is out

I’ve been looking for them all day! Had to update on Xbox earlier and the traders have massively reduced wealth making it really difficult to sell any quantity of gear. We’re talking traders that used to have 2k now have only 400 wealth and my rep is good with them. Really annoying.

patch 1.8 has been out for like 7 - 9 hours or more now.

1 Like

Here are the PS4 patch notes;

Version 1.8.0

General:

• Game will no longer create corrupted saves that fail to load.

Open world:

• issues which sometimes caused game crash after load fixed.

• New lamps and other light sources in taverns make Farkle games more visible at

night.

• innkeepers now more often throw player out of a bed he hasn’t paid for.

• Fast travel is accessible even with equipped bow.

• Street traders now properly call out and gesticulate.

• Some issues of guards attacking player due to crime even after paying a fine fixed.

• issue that sometimes prevented player from entering dice game fixed.

• issue that caused player to be unable to dismount horse after riding on auto-guide fixed

• issue of occasional slow loading during Tournament fixed.

• NPCs no longer collide with outhouses when using rheum.

• Bushes now have correct collision sounds.

• Flickering torch during sprint or horse riding fixed.

• Some issues with clipping padded coifs fixed.

• issue that sometimes allowed player to use free attacks even when locked to an

opponent fixed.

• issue of price pointer moving out of screen during haggling fixed.

• Horse reins no longer glitch when horses are grazing.

• Animation of woman getting up from seated position is improved.

• Vegetation animation stutter fixed.

• issue of item unequipped for repair showing as equipped in player stats fixed
    (a cosmetic issue in UI that did not affect in-game stats).

Quests:

• Rare issue that made escape from Vranik impossible fixed.

• Rare issue of cutscene not launching after killing Runt which prevented further

progress in quest fixed.

• issue of inability to finish At your Service, My Lady quest due to crime in archery

competition fixed.

• issue of inability to complete Playing with the Devil quest after beating woodcutter

unconscious fixed.

• issue of missing pitcher sometimes preventing completion of Next to Godliness

quest fixed .

• Fixed dialogue with Margaret in Hare Hunt now allows completing objective.

• Master-strike issue that prevented player from completing training with Bernard

fixed.

• issue that sometimes caused master-strike training to end instantly fixed as well.

• Chest in Rattay in The Queen of Sheba’s Sword quest can now be opened.

• Missing instruction during Bernard’s master-strike training fixed.

• Fixed quest markers in Fight Club in Skalitz.

• Marker added in Epilogue quest to help player find Hans Capon.

• issue of Captain Bernard and Hans Capon sometimes getting stuck on horseback

during Robber Baron quest fixed.

• Hans Capon no longer returns to Rattay after arriving at his camp in Epilogue.

• Missing Ul prompts in dialogue with Circator John fixed.

• incorrect weather during battle in Cold Steel, Hot Bfood quest fixed.

• Dialogue after cutscene with villagers in Miracles While You Wait quest now starts

when player is outside.

• Redundant marker without description during A Rainy Day quest fixed.

New Homes:

• issue of upgraded blacksmith unable to repair heavily damaged weapons or armour

fixed.

• Musk of infinite Allure no longer persists in player inventory after handing it over to

Capon

• Sir Divish no longer undressed in final cutscene if player invited him to Pribyslavitz

while he slept.

• All NPCs in Pribyslavitz now have a place to sleep.

• Behaviour of innkeeper with unnatural movement 19xed.

• Bonuses for Fritz and Matthew no longer persist in ledger after killing them.

Honeyed Words:

• issue that triggered an infinite fader after picking up Sir Hans Capon at castle fixed.

• issue of missing facial animation due to distance in the balcony scene fixed.

• issue that triggered an infinite fader after picking up Sir Hans Capon at castle fixed.

• issue of missing facial animation due to distance in the balcony scene fixed.

• When player learns how to read after being sent by Hans Capon, a new objective is

added afterwards to direct him back to Capon.

Game of Throws:

• Sir Anselm no longer continues pursuing the player after fleeing from combat with

him and it is possible to interact with him during the quest.

• issue of player facing away from opponent at start of duel after dice game fixed.

• it is no longer possible to call your horse inside secret tunnel and get stuck when

mounting it.

• Guards can now properly navigate to secret tunnel when they have heard Henry.

• issue of player facing in a different direction after cutscene upon entering camp

fixed.

No Rest for the Wicked:

• Objective to bury Lev is no longer active in journal after selling bones to Charlatan

• After completing quest, trespass area near the revenant s grave now disappears.

• Persisting redundant second objective after learning wild animal calls fixed.

• issue of pressing Esc not aborting dying water with fake blood fixed.

• Trigger area for burying Lev’s remains is extended.

• Redundant objective to talk to Charlatan is removed.

• Objective “Go and see the Charlatan in the morning” is no longer duplicated in

journal.

• After failing quest, it is no longer possible to ask Charlatan "How is the haunting

going?"

• After successfully completing rotten food objective, butcher shop is now c f osed.

• issue of Charlatan’s friendly greeting to player after he was jailed for killing fearless

fellows guys - fixed.

• issue of Chariatan’s recipe fable appearing too soon quest log fixed.

• Quest logic fixed so that if fearless fellows flee from combat to the village, they

report the player’s crime and the quest is failed.

• issue preventing continuation of quest after player kills fearless fellows fixed.

• issue of persisting “Provoke Fearless Felix” objective after player has killed fearless

fellows fixed.

Tournament:

• infinite fader that sometimes occurred before third opponent in Tournament fixed.

• Tournament will no longer fail because of lOW reputation with NPCs or guards who

remember player’s past crimes.

• Redefined dialogue with Tourney Master in Rattay, so the player is better informed

about Tournament availability.

• Rare issue of player being teleported from arena during tournament fixed.

• issue of Tournament not starting after accepting quest from Sir Hans or Blacksmith

fixed.

• Combatants no longer run from arena and teleport back again.

• During combat, chickens no longer walk around in arena.

• Pruda no longer comes to tournament undressed.

• Tournament helmet now has proper visual effect for a closed visor.

• Added new autosave after player wins combat with Bfack Peter in arena.

• Tourney master has proper speech animations.

New features:

• New better overlays which explain nature of the DLC content and how to acces it.

Also there is a new menu item that informs player about all installed DLCS.

• If player is overloaded and can’t mount a horse, a notice to that effect is displayed.

• in some inns, player can find a faction of gamblers who have special dice and more

money to lose.

• Notification about reputation change as a result of player’s dialogue choices is now

displayed in top left corner of the screen.

4 Likes

fuck me i didnt get any update
oh wait is it only on PS4 so far?

I dunno, i heard Xbox got it too.

Yeap 11 gb for x box and dlc is since 1 hour out for 7,99 euuro :star_struck:
Ok since 2 hours the time runs quick in kingdom come :open_mouth:

-Vegetation animation stutter fixed.

Yes!! Yes!! I need to check this :wink:

Anyone know where to find a full list for Xbox one patch? The thing with trader wealth is really irritating constantly fighting with inventory space because of it.

trader wealth should go back up, patches always reset trader wealth back to base value

A fair bit of beavering has been done but some disappointments:
—further texture/popin adjustments not made :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
—clipping (esp mane-caparison that’s been there since beginning) not tweaked :woozy_face:
—still no bathing-mending services in Pribyslavitz :roll_eyes:

Still sunny while raining…:confused:

1 Like

The sun shines always on tv… :smile:

1 Like

Now THAT is an update

1 Like

Thanks! I only got the game recently so I haven’t had to update before now. I hope it does go back up.

Still no HUD options! I’m going to hate this developer. It seems WH gives a fuck about player wishes. Next time I will buy their games later. No longer full-price!!! A developer who completely ignores what the community wants must feel the consequences in money. They fixed tons of things I never noticed in the game, but the most important things like options to customize HUD or to add volumetric fog are completely ignored!!!
And it’s still sunny while raining!

I don’t wait any longer now and I don’t want to continue the game. Fuck WH!

1 Like

When will Patch 1.8 Release for PC ?

Probably when the patch goes live.