Patch 2.0 and mod support

Do you think there will be patch 2.0 with the release of mod support and will there be an opportunity to change and improve the graphics in tools with the release of mod support (I would like to return the trees and vegetation from the beta version, as well as the soft lighting and fog that was in beta).

1 Like

I really hope the same.

2 Likes
  1. Add new elements to the game
  2. Swap current assets
  3. Use SKALD to create new quests
  4. Create graphic overhaul mods
    (No Steam workshop atm because GOG doesn’t have so Warhorse decided to collaborate with Nexusmods)
8 Likes

just AWESOME!

1 Like

Great news! Do you think it will be possible now to return the forests and vegetation that was in the beta version, there the forests were like real ones. If it were realized, then this game would become the most beautiful of all that I saw, especially the forest. When I played the beta version, I hoped that the whole map would be like that, but as a result, the forests in the release version were completely different from those in the beta version.

1 Like

I need to be able to like this post more than once. :heart:

2 Likes

Finally. Great news.
Hopefully this will make it possible to restore the beta forest, polygons, lighting, textures and fog!
And give us the source code in addition to the modding tools please.

If people can recreate or redesign them in comparison to the beta it should be possible.
Or still the last known solution, someone need to write an extraction tool for the beta package file version/encryption.
Maybe as a little suprise/gift WH will release a tool for that on Day 1 of DevKit :smile::laughing::sweat_smile:

I would also love to have some autumn vegetation. Summer green is a bit boring.
Beta forest autumn edition.:heart:

4 Likes

That is true. The graphics are nice but always the same green colors.

1 Like

Patch 1.9.3 is that one with the mod support. So no additional bug fixes? No big patch 2.0? Or call it 1.10.

Absolutely love the fact that WH decided to collaborate with Nexusmods. The latter are not exclusive to any launcher, so stand to serve the most of the player base. Excellent call from the company on this part.

Will they be mods for xbox1?

If the file format/extension is the same as on pc, i think it can be possible to install them.
But at the moment i think only by replacing the game materials in the .PAK files selves.

What does that mean moddsss?!

Can you please decribe a little bit more. I dont know what do you mean?