Patch for PS4 dropping soon?

Is there a date yet?

1 Like

If we have luck, maybe this week(end).

1 Like

Well, 5 days means tomorrow…

well it says 5-13 days, plus there are always potential delays…I’m good with waiting, it’s not going to fix everything, A, and B why rush something instead of taking the time you need to?

1 Like

It’s up to on Sony, not me. :slight_smile: But, I think they won’t so hurry with it. So be patient!

I’d say it’s 5 business/working days so don’t hold your breath for tomorrow.

1 Like

I had to stop playing because of the bugged quest (can’t go so far back to load before the quest), so I am impatient to play this great game again.

Would be great if the playstation guys could at least let people know about some ETA…

1 Like

i hear ya man. I’ve been lucky and havn’t experienced anything I consider game breaking, lost a couple of hours once or twice but it’s whatever. I finally completed the game and started it again; it performs much better in the beginning of the game, seems it starts to take a steady dive in performance around half way through the story and just gets worse as you progress…the beginning is going well so far for me, just about to infiltrate Pribyslavitz as a bandit. Hopefully you’ll be playing soon

2 Likes

Don’t get too excited, it seems that the new patch somehow disables random encounters while travelling. This might be fixable on the PC with some editing of game files but on console we’ll have to wait until they decide to fix it which could be 2 weeks or more.

Something to be aware of before you allow the game to update.

Lol my Random Encounters seem disabled since the second patch

i would just advise anyone to wait a patch or two and then start a fresh game with it…I mean, unless you are really far into it and have not completed the story you may as well just restart and play it as a sandbox until patches start to make real progress…IMO

I even tried knocking nicolas out and carried him back to hare but I go attacked by his poacher friends lol Sorry wrong thread. I posted my bug in my last thread post.

Yeah random encounters can be bugged no matter which game version you’re playing on if you complete the horse racing quest.

But the latest patch disables them even if you’re starting a new game.

That sucks, They need to bring them back

Well now I need the patch to continue playing. I have the Quest bug where Nicolaus will not talk.

Well, no random encounters is still better than to be unable to continue main quest. So I would gladly take it now. :slight_smile:

Ok, they just balanced it. Because I have maybe double of random encounters I had before the patch :smiley:

for Ps4? Thats what Im waiting on

I’m checking on my PS4 every day when I get back from work. Still not out yet. :frowning:
Let’s write it here who notices it first, okay? :slight_smile:

1 Like