Patch PC 1.3.4 becomes=>1.4 (out now/PC)(discuss release)

Hope so. I’d like to see my Faint-hearted Knight again.

1 Like

I hate threads like this! There has been no update in the U.S.

Not sure where the people are from who are "reportedly"playing KCD with this new patch…but it appears to be bogus.

Everybody… just wait until the developers come out with a statements. They know we are all waiting for 1.3.4 update… It’s the hottest thread on this website -so I know they must know how many of us are looking forward to it.

It’s a shame too-I just got in for the day and was hoping what others were saying about the patch being out was legit. It’s not! But what’s another few days? (I do care…but am trying to talk myself into not being so eager haha).

2 Likes

You can do one better than watching threads, fwiw - Steam is handy that way:
https://steamdb.info/app/379430/depots/

Under Branches, when 1.3.4 (ver_01_03_04) moves to Even with public branch it’s official.

2 Likes

We’ll I’ll be damned! I had no idea that was available lol. I’ve never ventured into that part of Steam before.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

45f

1 Like

I dont have 1.3.4 version either!!!

That’s why I have steam OFFLINE, blocked in the firewall and autoupdates disabled. My policy is: Guilty until proven innocent when it come to game patches…

1 Like

Patch 1.3.4 is not out yet. Daniel Vavra said last week that 1.3.4 will come early next week (if everything is going according to plan) It is now friday so its either coming late tjhis week or next week

the lack of information by the developers depending updates makes me a bit mad!

5 Likes

Same here.

dont forget about the rest of the community, we all hate their lack of everything when it comes to the way they treat there community.

2 Likes

I’d like to think “less comm - more bug fixes” but then the patch arrives and… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its not like you need hours of work to inform the community what they are fixing and which bugs are known/worked on. If we would only know which bugs are known we could tell it to the ones experiencing them and prevent a bugreport flood on the forums

Doesnt seem to work that way.
Whilst the intention is solid- the complainers complain constantly.

Heck their emails, when responded too, it is still an issue.

Can understand why the devs aren’t actively visable here. Seeing the typical whingers they would have to deal with (its one thing to have a complaint, another to have a whinge)… they probably have been chewed out when attempting meaningful discourse.

Their present method of just working incessantly is good enough for me.
I am not angry like some posters take the stance that this whole community is angry.
And its staements like that that really seal the deal with regards to hoping they will be more visably active here.
Whilst the forums arent as heavily managed as I would hope (to keep them practical/useful), I understand that it is a very trying and difficult time for the studio presently.

Their actions are sound in my eyes- as they are working hard for ‘we’ the little people.

I cannot think of more than a handful of studios that are this dedicated. (A very succesful strategy indeed)
They have acknowledged and they are people of action not words. If it were the other way around we would likely all whinge more.so if they are damned if they do/damned if they dont… good on them for keeping away from the toxicity that these forums are presently suffering from.

3 Likes

Patch notes been posted.
Patch doesn’t.
Don’t be shy, Warhorse Devs, tell us the truth plz.

Friday is the “early next week”. I’ll tell my boss this, right, cool.

6 Likes

Wtf is taking so long Guys. I realy dont understand. Daniel told early next week today its friday and we dont have update yet. Superb.

ArthurDayne cool name

Thx. He is a great knight from a song of ice and fire series.

i read all the books :slight_smile:

1 Like