Patch PC 1.3.4 becomes=>1.4 (out now/PC)(discuss release)

Mee too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i fully endorse this

Like children hiding when they’ve done something wrong. Actions have consequences. Sell a defective product to your consumers, deal with the backlash, not cower behind your pc.

They already have our money, what else can we really do but voice our displeasure here, twiddle our thumbs and wait for the next patch.

Sure, instead of attempting to fix GLARING bugs, we’ll add unnecessary things like Ansel and Shadowplay! Cool right!!

Sure! Dedicated to self promotion. From the tweets, they’re working on a documentary…

In the meantime, enjoy the game you can’t complete. Also included with our latest 1.3.3 patch is our seizure inducing camera shakes!! Free of Charge!! Enjoy, and remember, "We’re laughing at all of you all the way to the bank!"

Jesus Christ be praised!!

2 Likes

adding ansel and shadowplay might not take away resources and time from troubleshooting GLARING bugs such as why Erik doesn’t spawn at his desk in Vranik instead of outside the Sasau monastery (being worked on using save files submitted by users)

There is something though that even @Whitedragem should be willing to concede. The change management needs improvement. Loss of random encounters, loss of torch control, graphics degradation, etc.

Thanks Warhorse for the great friday!
Goin’ to buy some beer and watch some movie or whatever…

Found by ashur20 on steam. Update on shaking bug. An actual response from the big man himself. On reddit…WTF.

We’re already beta testing for them, now we have to search for updates too. GG.

1 Like

In better news, we have an ETA on 1.4…

1 Like

It’s Friday, so if 1.4 next week then 1.3.4 gets tossed then? This lack of communication is getting ridiculous.

No communication so we’ll have to make assumptions. I’ll go with the intern tripped, knocked over the absurd amount of hamster wheels being used to power the servers and now they’re running around trying to capture all the hamsters to keep them from pooping in their coffee. Hence, why we don’t have 1.3.4 yet.

2 Likes

1.3.4 seems to be out now!
https://steamdb.info/app/379430/depots/

1 Like

Sweet. Thank you for the update.

P.S. You took the wind out of my sails on the hamster conspiracy thing with this update. :hushed:

1 Like

I agree and want you to ask… are you the Marcello from WoG? The Gothic Marcello? :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

So now we can wait a f***ton amount of time for the update in consoles.
Great.

1 Like

One more week is Sonys/MS fault and one more of disadvatages of consoles users slavery… Still i fell your pain.

1.3.4 for PC is live!

da patch is live!
wohoo!
Thanks, Warhorse!

On his tweet Dan said that this is a specific PC patch. Don’t know if we will see this patch on console. Maybe next one on console will be 1.4.
Work on 1.4 has finished. Next week they will test it and then send to certification.

UGH right in the groins!

Oh don’t worry, you’re still not getting that reputation boost with Merhojed Soldiers you need for the King Charming achievement. The random encounters don’t seem to have any effect on reputation whatsoever. Enjoy your weekend, though!

edit: they seem to be bugged in a funny way too. I’ve just come across a “hold-up”: a group of cowering Cumans and bandits guarded by two corpses. Tremendous job.

What is your card, if i can ask?
It seems you did a good analyse