PC compared to Console

I have completed KCD on console, but I want to go through it again.

Is it worth buying KCD again on PC? Is it that much better? Thanks.

I can´t compare, but from what I´ve read it is better on PC. (sometimes it seems to me that it is unplayble on consoles :smiley: )

I’ve never had a “serious” problem playing on a bog standard PS4.

Certainly had a few bugs where I’ve had to look them up on the internet to work my way round them, but never anything game breaking.

Wait for mod support on PC then it should easily outdo Skyrim, if your PC can handle a higher res then that’s another contributing factor to whether you should get it, it’s beautiful on ultra settings and adds a whole new aspect to the game, sight seeing.

Yes it is… It’s much better on PC. And even though there aren’t offical mod tools yet there are still a few out there that really help balance the game, economy, graphics, etc. Also there were just some new ENB’s released and there are reshades that make the game look amazing.

The game on max settings looks amazing on ultra anyways

1 Like

True… I’m running the apex reshade and ENB and it is pretty damn amazing though, but yea just the vanilla game is amazing.

Whilst a gaming console is most often used to play games, a gaming PC is just a standard PC equipped with the hardware needed to play games.
more detail why console bettern than PC please read:https://docsbay.net/7-reasons-why-console-gaming-is-better-than-pc-gaming

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/reasons-pc-gaming-better-console-gaming/ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! for providing a quite triumph concept and knowledge with such an expertise information through which mine problem was sorted out.

Wow where did you find that article? All 7 of those reasons are wrong lol. Well most of them are wrong… Let’s just go through them…

1. Console games just work… That is true. However, the implication is PC games don’t. That is not true. If you have the hardware to play the game, they work.

2. You don’t have to check the specs… This one is actually true too. However, there isn’t a game out right now that I have to check my specs on on PC because I know we are still a few years away before games are so graphic intense that I will have to worry about an upgrade, Probably about 2 console generations at least.

3. There are more AAA titles. No, there isn’t. There are only a handful of games that aren’t playable on PC. And I’m talking gaming going back to pretty much the beginning of gaming. Don’t forget pretty much every XBOX exclusive is also available on PC. As far as I know, you can’t play xbox games on PS and vice versa. You have literally THOUSANDS more games available on PC.

4. Console games are generally cheaper. No, no it’s not. Since the last time I upgraded my PC there have been at least 3 or 4 consoles released. Not to mention, you have to pay a monthly fee to play online. Also, games are much, much cheaper on PC… especially if you have patience.

5. It’s unbelievable to me that people still don’t know that you can play games on your couch on a PC the exact same way you can play games on your couch on a console. There is this amazing new technology called Bluetooth… It works on PC just like a console.

6. It’s easier to play with friends. Again, nope, it’s only easier to play with friends if all your friends are using a console. All of my friends play on PC and we have no problems playing games together… For free.

7. Controllers are better than keyboard and mouse. This is just hilarious. You can use a controller in PC gaming… I mean seriously who wrote this article? You would also be hardpressed to find someone that would admit that a control is better than keyboard and mouse anyway, but that is just opinion. The fact is you can use a controller on both but you also have the option to use a keyboard and mouse on PC. Once again, PC > Console