PC or PS4 Pro?

Hello all,

I’m looking for a little help with choosing the right platform for this game…

I’ve been gaming on PS4 Pro for some time now, but around six months ago my old and tired i3 desktop finally gave up the ghost so I decided to build my own budget PC.

Since then, I haven’t bought a single new PS4 game as most titles tend to run better on my PC. And they’re much cheaper!

Specs are:
AMD FX8350 running at 4.5GHz
16GB DDR3 at 1466MHz
RX580 8GB

I’ve a feeling that I’m better off on PC, but it would be good to hear from anyone with experience of both platforms.

Thanks!

If you want mods, PC

Have game on vanilla PS4 and PC. For simplicity and ease of use, PS4. For higher end flexibility and performance, PC.

Not bothered about mods, as I reckon the Royal Edition will keep me busy for a few days at least :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m also running through a 1080/60 OLED, so 4K isn’t a consideration.

Go with PC, more polished and better performance.

Hi there I am Henry from ps4 and I can tell you right now if your PC cant run this its better to wait a year for ps5 to come out coz this one doest run it so well, if you say gallop into the twon on a horsey youll literaly see things load in front of yer eyes for like 10 sec also loading screens * and there is loads of them are long even with sdd) and also game looks not nice in comparsion to PC, also you cant have mdos on ps4 and youll probably need them once you figure out youll want to play on hardcore, coz base game is just so supereasy it gets boring.

\oh right and antoher thing you cant have hotfixes on ps4 because of their policy nonsenses and belive you me this game often needs hotfixes ;p

Belive me, after all I am the real Henry xD

Blown away. I still can’t get my head around how good this looks on my very modest rig. Simply beautiful.

1 Like