PC Patch 1.2.5

when can we expect the update. you said something about 19.02.

Hopefully today. It was already planned yesterday, yes. We are behind the schedule here.

7 Likes

Appreciate the reply, please keep us posted, and the wait is so much easier

yup, thanks for the quick reply.
also thanks for a great game. go on…

Ty for great game and hard work.

1 Like

I just want to say fuck you and warhorse. 3:20 am I dragged myself away from the game.( Just one more quest…just one…

Damn you warhorse… Damnnnn youuuuuuuuu.

5 Likes

if that isnt a compliment :-0

Yes but don’t forget that there is a certification phase for the patch, so it will take some time before we actually get it.

This is true for PS4 and XBox One users, yes. The patch is at the certification process at sony since yesterday, while Microsoft still is at the certification of 1.2

How long does certification usually take?
And will the bug which prevents you from completing the first quest be fixed in 1.2.5?

Will be the quest with nightingales adressed in 1.3? And will it restore the quest for existing save so I can continue in it? Thanks

@WH_janrucker, @Wenceslaus or @ProkyBrambora might have a better overview of the patch content than me.

Hotfix – Version 1.2.5 (upcoming)

Fix for R2 button being non-responsive in combat
Fix for issues in quests with Hans Capon
Fix for quest Ginger in a Pickle

and few fixes in
A Rock and a Hard Place
Pestilence
Night Raid

Thanks @WH_janrucker , any work on the stability for PC players? I keep crashing like mad

Does it crash in specific situations/mechanic (fast travel ends, lockpicking, etc…)?
Send a DxDiag in the private message please, if possible. Thanks

1 Like

another question. Will this or future patches mess with my savegames? In other words…is it possible that my savegames won’t work with future patches? Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t work for warhorse but that would be a huge no-no so I doubt they’re considering that as a possibility. They would have a lot of pissed of customers if save games became forward incompatible. I can see the opposite being true, however (saves from new versions of the game not working with old versions of the game).

SPOILERS* SPOILERS*

I done the Ginger pickle mission and he wasn’t there.

the next time I did it I followed exact directions I was given to get to him. This time he was there. Just a temp work around for now if anyone having this issue.

We are doing everhing we can to provide patches that won´t affect save games in any way.

4 Likes

I immediately disabled Steam auto-updates when I read this.