PC Patch 1.2.5

How long does certification usually take?
And will the bug which prevents you from completing the first quest be fixed in 1.2.5?

Will be the quest with nightingales adressed in 1.3? And will it restore the quest for existing save so I can continue in it? Thanks

@WH_janrucker, @Wenceslaus or @ProkyBrambora might have a better overview of the patch content than me.

Hotfix – Version 1.2.5 (upcoming)

Fix for R2 button being non-responsive in combat
Fix for issues in quests with Hans Capon
Fix for quest Ginger in a Pickle

and few fixes in
A Rock and a Hard Place
Pestilence
Night Raid

Thanks @WH_janrucker , any work on the stability for PC players? I keep crashing like mad

Does it crash in specific situations/mechanic (fast travel ends, lockpicking, etc…)?
Send a DxDiag in the private message please, if possible. Thanks

1 Like

another question. Will this or future patches mess with my savegames? In other words…is it possible that my savegames won’t work with future patches? Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t work for warhorse but that would be a huge no-no so I doubt they’re considering that as a possibility. They would have a lot of pissed of customers if save games became forward incompatible. I can see the opposite being true, however (saves from new versions of the game not working with old versions of the game).

SPOILERS* SPOILERS*

I done the Ginger pickle mission and he wasn’t there.

the next time I did it I followed exact directions I was given to get to him. This time he was there. Just a temp work around for now if anyone having this issue.

We are doing everhing we can to provide patches that won´t affect save games in any way.

4 Likes

I immediately disabled Steam auto-updates when I read this.

Maybe read it again, patches won´t affect savegames. So a 1.2 savegame will also work on a 1.3 game load.

Nice thanks. Yeah I misread that as there is possibility that a patch could be pushed through that’s incompatible with 1.2 saves.

Will SLI funcionality be added…? and thank you for communicating patch delay…That will keep folks “off the ledge” as long as you communicate :slight_smile:

you poor guy.
played the game for 10 hours. no crashs not even a bug…ahh… i am a lucky guy :slight_smile:

btw, patch is out

Hello Guys…i have a problem.
my game 2 days ago has been updated to version 1.2.5,
today i found an another update. the game is returned to 1.2.2
any suggestion?

Update 1.2.5 was rollbacked due to bugs. Game version returned to 1.2.2 this morning.

1 Like

For the first time I see this with patches … incredibly … and optimize at last CPU I3 in cities 20 fps, in the rest of the world 60-70 … it’s not the case.

Bug patch, incredible