PC version To PS4 version

Hello!

I have the BARON TIER DIGITAL (Special Edition), I pre-order the game in 2015 or 2016 “I do not remember” in Kickstarter page. I do not have a very powerful PC, the game runs very badly on my PC But I have a Ps4 … Is there any way to pass the game from PC version to PS4 version?, without having to buy it again?

Thanks.

I think you can change you platform in your profile on www.kingdomcomerpg.com, but I am now not entirely sure.
@DrFusselpulli can shine a bit more light unto this.

2 Likes

No, that is not the case. It is not sure yet how exactly we will do this later. The website will change again soon.

1 Like

But, Will it be possible? I will be able to change the platform when the game is released for PS4?

Yes, something like this will be somehow possible. We don´t know about details yet.

1 Like

I hope that this will be possible even for backers on the website (i can pay more if there is any license cost from Sony). Thanks

well, I have already seen the announcement, that has already been released to all platforms. I hope the platform can be changed somehow, now or when the game is released.

Hello, I have pre-ordered PC version. Is now possible to change it for PS4 version now? Could you do that if yes? Thanks!

I’m sorry its too late for that
there is a thread where people try to find matches to exchange their code, you can try your luck there: