Pebbles is Bae

Am I the only one who has never traded in Pebbles? I just love her, idc if she’s slow…she’s fast enough for me. I have one story completion at 147 hours before I finished it out and am like 80-90 into my next…still staying true to Pebbles…anyone else?

Yeah, nothing wrong with Pebbles, except for cowardice. Little fn donkey dumped me off a few times and left me to deal with whole fight or flight dilemma.:slight_smile:

For speed, stamina, capacity and such she’d good enough (except to chase Ulrich), but I like mounted combat too much and she’s not suited for that at all.

First Play I sold her as soon as I could afford to… this time round I’m going to wait for the right horse to replace her with… haha

i like Al-Buraq and Sleipnir. i usesd pebbles on my 1st play through. but on my 2nd play through, as soon as i woke up from rattay i went and made enough money to buy a horse b4 i did any quests. if your have a horse b4 u go hunting with hans it changes it up a bit, and you get a different cut scene in the end. kinda cool. i always wanted roach but never got him cause i figured i might as well keep pebbles if i want a low tier horse

There is a Horse Roach? Mean, i wonder if it’s to reference to Witcher?

its 100% a refrence to the witcher, just like the wolf in alchemy perks :slight_smile: and u can buy roach in Merhojed… i never played witcher but i was told he looks like witchers’s roach aswell.

2 Likes

Nice and thank you, I will be going there soon to buy Roach

1 Like

I’ve kept my horse as Pebbles as well. I’ve even upgraded her =)

all stock eerthang
Might get her some dressings and fancy her all up this time around…and for whoever mentioned keeping up with Ulrich, Pebbles did the job…just almost lost him a few times

All of the horses you can buy are references :slight_smile: (not sure about Pebbles)

EDIT: It´s a shame that there is no Shadowfax :frowning:

1 Like

If you ask about roach to the horse seller, he will tell you it was sold to him by a odd polish fellow.

2 Likes

Shadowmare would be a fun one, or Frost.
Pebbles is the only named horse that isn’t a reference, even Olena, the one you can get in Skalitz at the start is a reference to a famous racehorse in 1970.

Same here. I haven’t gotten through the game yet, maybe halfway? but 1 plan on sticking w/ my girl…
Upgraded her saddle, so plenty of storage, and I haven’t seen a need for more speed, yet.

same but I never upgraded her at all. Just got some perks for my carry weight and I think there is one for you horse storage in exchange for some speed or something