Performance issues still with the latest version

Hi, my game stutters and lags very much, I watched a fps test on youtube with the same graphics card and the guy was getting around 30-40 fps on HIGH settings, without any frame drops. Because I have a slower CPU, I lowered Physics, and couple of settings to lowest and it helped, but when I’m (mainly) in town it’s still unplayable with those frame drops. Usually it drops almost to like 10fps. Lowering most of the settings didn’t help much.

My specs are:
AMD Athlon X4 950 (Quad core 4ghz)
Radeon RX 560 2GB
8GB DD4 RAM

Thank you for responses.

sorry for my english

1 Like

After the update 1.3 it is a little better, but still very bad. Can I get PLEASE some help? Nobody is responding to my thread… I paid damn 30 eur for this game and it is pretty much unplayable, and by the way my system should handle it on high settings at 30fps at least. Thank you.

Hi, I suggest that you try the file “Perf Lower quality user.cfg” from the mod https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/482

1 Like

AMD Athlon X4 950 is CHEAPEST 4-core CPU. What were your hopes? :slight_smile:
Stutters and lags in towns even on i7-7770k and 1080ti

1 Like

No, the minimum requirement for CPU is 4-core 3 GhZ, so I am well beyond that. Also now with the latest version I have found out that I can set the physics to High without framerate being any lower. You can see that my CPU handles it well, the game is just very badly optimised right now, to some particular PCs especially (combination of hardware, I dont know).
I will switch to a different PC in about a month (slightly better GPU) and if the game will not have a problem with it then I think it will run well on very high settings… I will come here and tell you.

Hello,
It is a rubbish CPU. It’s incomparably worse in terms of performance than most 4 core processors, past and present, and if the minimum spec is i5 2500k at 3.3Ghz, you can bet that your cpu is nowhere near that - hence you can expect hitching and drops in framerate especially when in cities or whereever there are many npcs.
You would do better by upgrading at least to r3 1200. Things might improve with the 1.4 patch and you might consider playing at 720p or 900p for smoother gameplay either in window mode or with gpu scaling at full hd, if that’s what you have.
Here’s a proof how bad this cpu is for gaming:

Here are some tips for graphics settings:
https://gaming.radeon.com/en/kingdom-come-deliverance-recommended-settings/
1 Like

OMFG

Another one trying to launch nukes with his calculator.

Upgrade you’re hardware man ffs and stop using this forum to compensate for the fact you’re cpu is shite

1 Like

Not to mention, regardless of how strong the GPU is, 2GB on a graphics card is shit tier at this point.

Interesting. In a few weeks I will be buying a PC which costs 1000 dollars here, and it’s CPU is Ryzen 3 1200 (base clock is 3.1 Ghz). They say that it runs Battlefield 1 highest settings, 1080p at 68 fps.
So you are saying that unless I have a PC for some $2000, my system is dogshit?

Here is your problem. An Intel skylake chip, released a year before the AMD X4 950, benchmarks far better. AMD might be cheaper but yes, they are total dogshit, stop doing this to yourself.

Like i said … a calculator x

I use the i7 7700 btw