Performance to expect with this rig

I’ve had my eye on KC:D for a while, and seeing that it’s finally starting to come together, decided to buy it. Now, I understand the beta is poorly optimized and pretty much a 20-30 FPS deal, but I’m just curious what kind of frames I should expect with this rig (presumably I’ll have to have all settings on low to be remotely playable):

GTX 960M
i7 4720
16 GB RAM
1 TB HDD

I can run Skyrim up to 60 FPS with 100 mods.

Will I be able to get 20-30 on all low with this? Thanks in advance.

It should do mostly… however, there is little difference between high and low graphics settings for performance on my hardware, so it could be worth experimenting with higher IQ even if performance is low as the cost of increasing frame rates by an unmeasurable amount is often very significant reductions in IQ.

(GTX970, i5 2400, 16GB, 1080p - monitor Gsync so no v-sync considerations at low frame rates).

Does you play Skyrim with the hd texture update?
In which resolution?
Not every mod cost the same performance, i remember the breast physics mod costs the most performance!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Due to one fan’s site calculations you would have around 30FPS. I saw benchmarks going from 5 to 40 depending on environment. It was on Low settings but people with really good rigs had same as you. 960 is also running witcher 3 on lowest with occasional lags.

If you are able to get 20-30 fps in beta you will be able to get it in full game as well and even more.