Perk branches of Lockpicking "Luck of the Drunk"

Hello!
I hope, those who are engaged in mods for this magnificent game will hear me.

I think many have seen or even used this “good” perk.
Description of perk: Lockpick Lvl 6; It’ll be 30% easier to open locks when drunk, but it will also be 30% noisier.

But do you understand everything WHAT can be done with it?
With it you can break the whole economy of the game. Each trader in the game has his chest, which stores his goods and cash in circulation. The chest is locked in a very difficult lock, but with this perk, already at the 7-8 level of the lockpicking skill, any chest opens without any problems. This can be done even with merchants from the largest cities that sell the best weapons and armor. I’m already silent about money, tens of thousands of coins.

So, having only 1 perk, you no longer need to collect loot, perform side quests for money, search for treasures, etc. You do not need perks, thanks to which something is cheaper, because the coins just fall out of your pockets.
You do not need to haggle.

Please do something with this perk! Or do something with the chests of merchants.
If I turned out to be very stupid, and the solution to my problem already exists, please send me a link to it.

Many thanks!

The issue isn’t the perk. The issue is three-fold:

• There are merchant stashes. Removing the stashes from the world, as it’s done in Skyrim and Fallout 4, eliminates the latter two issues, but isn’t terribly immersive. Moving these stashes out of the world, and placing similar stashes with less groschen and items in their former positions would help.

• Merchants aren’t sufficiently protected. Merchant guards need patrol routes and there should be more of them, but modding patrol routes and placing more guards is extremely tedious right now.

• Items are worth too much. This can be changed by altering prices and rpg parameters, but balance is hard and few get it right, even the pros.

Cleaning out a merchant stash can hurt yourself too.
If you come back later to sell loot he won’t have the coins until his normal refresh cyle and then unless modded, to a lesser amount ( like when you first started the game in vanilla)

The whole economy system on the vanilla game needs to be reworked. I just hunted and used alchemy and got rich really quickly.

Luckily the Ultimate Realism Overhaul mod fixes some of the issues.