Platform choice

Hello, I ordered the Collector’s edition and somehow in my profile I can’t change to the Xbox one version. I don’t want the PC version. Will it be possible to change to Xbox one version?

Are you a filthy console peasant?! Only PC - it has better graphics, more FPS, higher resolution, better sound, controls.

If you ordered from the Warhorse website I am not sure you can change it. since it was the Collectors edition I think that page was for PC pre-order only.

@DrFusselpulli should be able to clear this up.

1 Like

Hi there! I have the same problem. I Can’t change to PS4 (Kickstarter backer with Collectors Edition).

Why there are so many console peasants?

Lol Mundy is directly attacking sirWarriants unshackable position of local master troll.

1 Like

Same here, i can´t change it to PS4.

This is quoted directly from Kickstarter update comments

Warhorse Studios Creator 1 day ago

Kickstarter backers and early backers on our website have the option to choose PC, PS4 or Xbox One as promised. If you pledged for the PC tiers on our website, like “Digital Edition (PC)” or “Digital Collector´s Edition (PC)”, it is not be possible to switch the platform, because these option were for PC only. Thank you!

Great, i shouldn’t have bought the 10$ upgrade to it then. I already had the Baron Tier (Special Edition) like my badge says pouts

That does suck and I think Kronos probably did the same thing. I also backed the Baron SE but never upgraded and can choose the platform.

I doubt they would let you downgrade at this point but might be worth a shot to try.

Yep! I talked to support and you can change it back, if you already had the Baron Tier and upgraded it accidentally

Talk to support and they’ll change it back for you :slight_smile:

Well I had no Problem setting my system to XBONE and I also have the Special Edition Baron Tier.