Played through share, bought the game, and now save won't load (treasures of the past)

Hi there!
I played Kingdom Come: Deliverance through Steam Share, and got a really good impression and so I bought the game. As it happens, the shared game had a dlc called “Treasures of the past” which I don’t own and which I can not even purchase , therefore it won’t let me load the save.
Well, I want to continue, what shall I do?

Hi @HaniNachmias
Yes, This could be an issue. The best way to get an offical answer to this Problem is to wirte an E-Mail to
Support@kingdomcomerpg.com

They didn’t answer yet :pensive:

I have similar problem. Please share if it get’s solved for you

Won’t be solved on it’s own. And guys on support won’t give an answer, it’s been a week already. Feels like they don’t give shit, and I refuse to start a new game and demand for this to be fixed.

1 Like

Would it really be that hard to delete the DLC content from a save when it’s loaded on a non-DLC copy of the game instead of making it unusable? I have the game on my Steam library, but I have to play on a pirated copy. Warhorse, are you pulling my pizzle?
I hope modders find a way to modify save files. I love the game, but I hate the fact that I can’t play it legally, even though I own it.

I think game has 2 many bugs for devs to even notice this thread. I “solved” this problem by buying “Treasures of the Past” DLC steam key online. It is unfortunate you can not get it on steam :confused:

I tried two key selling sites, they both rejected my credit card. I asked a friend to buy me the DLC from those sites, his card also got rejected. Right now, I don’t have a solution for this problem and Warhorse is seriously pulling my pizzle. I am NOT starting a new game because Warhorse is too busy to care/doesn’t care.

I would strongly suggest you to use site where you can pay with paypal. They have good refund polytics in case something goes wrong and also you do not have to give your card details over to random site on the internet… I got my steam key from kinguin.net

1. I tried Kinguin. It rejected my card.
  2. Paypal isn’t available in Turkey.

I really didn’t think it can be found on those sites, thanks for bringing it up. That still is not a solution, in part because there are ones who can’t get it (like @dogucan97 here) and because it’s sketchy/not formal, and the fact that the guys on support won’t nudge pisses me, unacceptable.

1 Like

I found a sollution: go to g2a.com, buy the key to the DLC, activate on steam and you’re all set! $2,00

Yup, that’s what I did. By the way, support did not answer at all (sent an email the same day). That’s abysmal.