[Playstation 4] Big problem / Extensions inaccessible après achat sur le PS Store + English Translation for Dev

English translation below

Bonjour, bonsoir: J’ai un gros problème avec Kingdom Come Deliverance !

Je viens d’acheter toutes les extensions du jeu sur le Playstation-Store et dans le menu du jeu il n’y a que Treasure of Past et Tournois d’installés.
Toutes les autres extensions sont affichées comme “Non acheté ou Installé” !

J’ai donc pris la peine de désinstaller le jeu puis de le ré-installer au cas où il y aurait eu un bug d’activation des Dlc’s mais là, je viens de finir de télécharger les 37Go de mise à jour pour voir que ça n’avait rien changé du tout !

Et pour mettre la cerise sur le gâteau, les extensions sont affichées comme “installer” dans le menu de ma Play4 !

English Translation:

Hello, good evening: I have a big problem with Kingdom Come Deliverance!

I just bought all the extensions of the game on the Playstation-Store and in the menu of the game there is only Treasure of Past and Installed Tournaments.
All other extensions are displayed as “Not purchased or Installed”!

So I took the trouble to uninstall the game and then re-install it in case there was a bug activation Dlc’s but here I just finished downloading the 37GB update to see that it had not changed anything at all!

And to put the icing on the cake, the extensions are displayed as “install” in the menu of my Play4!

J’ai pu régler le problème ! Pour ceux et celles qui auraient le même problème, il faut aller dans les paramètres de votre compte et restaurer les licences !

I was able to solve the problem! For those who have the same bug, you have to go to the settings of your account and restore licenses!