PlayStation Access Livestrem with Toby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuAhqiTSDk PlayStation Access livestrem with Toby and Rob (from PlayStation Access)
Kingdom come will be there at 15:00 CET
I will deleted this topic after livestream probably :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m ready!!!

1 Like

They are Playstation Access - don’t think they are the same as IGN. Their reportage from E3 and Gamescom was overwhelmingly positive, and they had no prior expectation when going into E3.

ups…my mistake :slight_smile: I was little bit confused :smiley:

so…I noticed one change :slight_smile: and I really don’t like it. It is this new style of marks :confounded:
značka2

In my opinion the old one with little bit red was better
značka1

Is that not the distinction between hunt in an area and go to a specific location/person? Not sure, just speculation.

this 2 marks are from same quest :slight_smile: and all of it looks like this
maybe it is a little bug…but if this is a real change I must say “bad idea”

The ‘go to’ marker used to be red/white and took you to a specific person or location.
These are zone markers and are afaict locked into the centre of the compass while you are inside the region. A distinction between the behaviour is probably useful and may be the reason for the change in appearance.

yeah :slight_smile: ok…thank you

The yellow marker represents an area to investigate.

In a past video from ESO there was also a red area.

Maybe two different kind of objective or they change something. We will find it in 5 months…

Maybe someone tell us truth. :ok_hand: :smirk:

Here comes the truth

There are three types of markers:

Main quest markers - those are the striped ones. They are in three colors
Side quests and activities markers - full color marker, also in three separate colors
Area markers - can be both for activities and main and side quests. You can see a yellow circle over them in compass only if you are in the area.

5 Likes

The livestream is now available on Youtube:

1 Like