Please add modding support if possible!

I really hope that if it is possible that a creation kit to the game. I think why Skyrim is one of the best games is because it has modding support. I won’t play the vanilla game.

I know that this game is being an accurate representation but by adding modding support in a creation kit, there will be more replay value. Although it most likely won’t reach the modding status of Skyrim having the option to change things in the game to make the game more enjoyable for the personal preference can be the difference between 50,000 sales and 250,000 sales.

All mods might not be historically accurate or even that good but by adding modding support will give a larger community to the game. A community who will improve the game by making it more accessible to more players who might want different things. I feel it is ABSOLUTELY important to add this support and I really hope it is added. I mean if a crappy unpolished game (skyrim) is given modding support and made one of the “best” games of all time. How much better would it be for a polished game?

This game could be a huge flop (commercially) because of some design that most people do not enjoy. But than with a modding community as long as it’s not hard-coded it can be fixed.

Either way I will be buying this game when it comes. Even if its not a commercial success because of my obsessive need to try every game that simulates another world. This game looks really promising and I really hope Kingdom Come will be a commercial success and makes at least 500mil.

2 Likes

There will be modding support, no worries.
They will release the tools after the game comes out (maybe a little later)

There are already some threads about modding and possible mods

2 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait for the release!

yepp, janfo is right, the developers already say there will be full modding support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be cool to recreate a late 14th century italy map, with italian armors and weapons from that time

Yes please, maybe this game will be played after 5 years like MnB and not just that. I would say prioprity to mod support updates than story or anything dlc

I still play Grand Prix Legends, It was released in 1998, and has had an unbelievable modding base. So has another simulation I play, IL2:1946, which traces its lineage directly to the IL2: Forgotten Battles of 2003.

If the game is solid and flexible enough, there’s no telling how long it will be supported by its fans

Up. Waiting answer from Developers.