Please don't rush it!

I just discovered this game and already fell in love with it. It’s actually crazy.
This game does almost everything I imagined a perfect medieval game would have.
For example:
Realistic fighting, story based, open world, a horse for fast movement between points,
things happening in the night, so it really feels like you slept in the night and things changed,
no taking on the hand, so you have to find people for yourself and be creative,
daily routines for the citizens, changing behaviours based on what happened to the citizens.

It really feels to me like the game is alive. It’s so incredibly immersive.
It almost doesn’t feel like a game, but like reality instead.

However, sind I like this game so much, I really really hope they don’t rush it.
This game has so huge potential, I just hope that they won’t spoil it by releasing it too soon.

So, in case you got problems, please better delay the release instead of rushing it!
That’s my two cents.

1 Like

Trust me, they really want to make this game as perfect as they can. It’s their first game, so they really want it to be outstanding as possible. This isn’t your typical gaming company, and I hope they don’t become one either. I’m glad more people are catching wind of this game.

Yeah, I wish I discovered it earlier to support it early on. It’s simply amazing.
However I am still somewhat reserved because there have been very promising games before that didn’t turn out as well as I thought. Basically, I trust the developers, I trust in their skill, I just hope they don’t release it too early.

Actually I think this could become a milestone in gaming history if they don’t spoil it by releasing it too early.

1 Like

I’ve been supporting this game for 2 years now, although I’m not a baker, I just give the word out to people. No other game is anywhere similar to this one. It will certainly be an experience you will enjoy.

The release date is February 13th 2018. After so many years and delays, it’s hard to say they’re releasing it too early:P

1 Like

It is not too long either. It feels like ages, but remember that the game has ‘only’ been in proper develpment for about 3.5 years so far.

they start “real” development with kickstarter :slight_smile: 3,5-4 years for develop new game is normal :slight_smile:

1 Like

guys pls, I’m just saying it isn’t early ಠ_ಥ

1 Like

sorry man :cry:

1 Like

lol

You’re forgiven.

1 Like

thanks! and ehmehm…do you remember Witcher 3? They had 4 years. And they did a masterpiece! :smirk:

1 Like

Yep, cyberpunk 2077 is one of my most anticipated games! I love project red.

Strangely. but I don’t.

They have already delayed game THREE TIMES!

1 Like

Yes, everyone knows-__-

I didn’t know that yet. Thx for letting me know. This changes everything

4 Likes

They will have to release it due to economic reason, whether it is ready or someways unpolished or not. This is the way how it is…

There are always patches and patches could and should not only contain bugfixes but polished content, and even small gamemechanic improvments or additions. For bigger additions there are still data disks (today sold… as DLC) and I will support Warhorse, because KCD deserves to be supported, as Warhorse tries to improve the game step by step. This can be seen in the addition of scabbards in the latest builds.