Please Improve the Sub-Par Rain or Remove It

The rain is bad. I understand heavy rain creates poor visibility, but the rain in KCD looks like the missile trails in a retro Atari Missile Command game

3 Likes

once again: platform?, patch? using old save?
since the last patch on PC isn’t that bad.

Once again? Have you told me this before? However, it’s the XB1X and it’s a fresh download and install with latest patch installed also

1 Like

Again and again Players do not realize or think that the game is on PC and at least 6 versions of 2 types of consoles. So they just gripe and want a result without helping by giving info that might help in reducing the guessing for those that might care to help.
" My thingy isn’t working… please fix!" Losta help there on the problem. So hence the comment " Once again:……."

As to the rain, the PC has had this problem tho not as bad and the last patches seem to help. Consoles…are another story and I am not knowledgeable enough to comment other than the devs are prolly working on it. and you could try to clear your cache and or make room by deleting older saves not needed. Whether it will help I can’t say.

Edit: clarity

1 Like

You need to put your keyboard away and chill awhile. Get over yourself and learn to let go. Perhaps learn to ignore the forum if all you’re doing is the trawling the posts looking for something to react to.

3 Likes

He is saying the truth. So maybe you need to put your keyboard away and chill awhile!

Search function?!

2 Likes

The truth is. If you don’t like a post you have the option to ignore it rather than have a little tantrum and commit the grammatical equivalent of an eye-roll.

If some posts infuriate you that much then stay away from them. If you want to talk down to other posters and they are happy with that so be it, but don’t do it with me unless we are very good friends. Keep smart comments out of my posts because I’m not going to tolerate it.

4 Likes

Oh please Mr. Teacher, i know how to move in or on a message board.
I can say similiar things to you.

Here your sentence, a little bit modified
Perhaps learn to ignore the bugs if all you’re doing is the trawling the game looking for something to cry to.
And your OP sentences are so genuis

What a descr.

And what a comparsion!
So, now you can open a lot more Threads for your drama.
Have a nice live!

1 Like

Did you really think that posting a comment/gripe on level with a well known “Trump Twitter Rant” is a good way to comment?

Your reaction to a reasonable explanation to the “Once again” part is at best puzzling.

Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

1 Like

I do not understand your issue with the rain. It is similar to Skyrim, Witcher and fallout 4. It is rain.

I have seen what the OP is mentioning. It looks more like thick white long streaks to narrow long streaks. The past two patches have seem to greatly reduce it on PC.
Now if only get rid of rain in a daylight puffy cloud/no cloud day…

1 Like

XBox One: Patch 1.5

You know the rain graphics is sub par.
I’m having the same problem.
Agreed, it’s not game breaking, but it doesn’t help immersion when the rain looks like short lightning bolts, does it?
This person may not have seen earlier posts complaining about the rain?

Again, not an issue with me. Perhaps I have a higher tolerance level of acceptance.

However Minecraft like rain can be truly annoying and at night blind the player ( happened to me).

2 Likes