Please reverse the Y-axis inverted mouse in combat! PLEASE!

Hi, i’m an inverted mouse user. yes, yes there are still a few of us left!

So it used to be that if you inverted the mouse, it uninverted itself during combat when moving the mouse on the target dial, you selected the top area. But since a recent update movement around the combat dial has been inverted as well.

For an inverted mouse user, this makes combat impossible! We literally have to go into settings just as we enter combat and uninvert the mouse in order to have a chance at fighting. Surely this isn’t correct? It’s really, really ruining the game for me, and i’m sure many other players.

Please can you reconsider this change and revert things back to how there were?

Many thanks in advance,
Simon

2 Likes

They still didn’t add option to invert it manually in 1.4??? Hahaha and here I was thinking I could start playing the game again…

Mate I know! It’s crazy that this hasn’t been fixed. I literally cannot play the game without manually changing the setting every time I’m in combat. I seriously hope this is resolved soon as I will not play the game until then as it shatters the immersion for me! And it’s an unnecessary pain in the ass!

Coming here to bump all these threads as i still cannot play the game in it’s current state.

Oh well guess it’s back to The Witcher 3 and Far Cry 5 on my days off in the meantime :frowning:

I created an account just for this. Ever since 1.3 was added I could only find (alot of) threads concerning this but no official reply from WH on the matter. The only response I saw was in the form of a print screen of a reply to a bug ticket submitted, stating that the current implementation (inverted vertical axis on combat wheel UI) is WAD. This is unacceptable and it made the game unplayable. I just reinstalled it today hoping it would have been resolved but it’s still ongoing and it shouldn’t be WAD considering how many other gamers see this as an issue. I have regretted buying only one game ever, but Kingdom Come is very close to becoming the second. And what’s worse is that I had fun with the game before this change, despite it’s flaws. This really makes it hurt a fair bit more than if KC:D was this broken from the start. Fix this please.

Well i’ve just tweeted them about it too. I suggest you all do the same. It’s possibly the only way we’ll get heard.

They must address this issue ASAP!!!

Could you please provide the link where to tweet.

@warhorsestudios

Any news on this? Can you please focus on this instead of colored eggs?

1 Like

Damn still no fix :-(, one of the other forums included a way to bind the change invert to keys using the user.cfg (link below).

https://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1698293255128068784/#c1696043806557864008

Not ideal but at least it makes the game playable in the mean time just in time for my next run of four off.

1 Like

BUMP!

Come on guys, this needs addressing surely?