Pledge store login does not accept forum credentials

Just sent warhorse a Facebook message. I cannot login to the pledge store using the same credentials which work in the forum. Any of you facing similar issues?
Thanks for updating !

You have to use the email instead of the username, it’s a bit confusing with just login.

Using my email address as user name didn’t work for me!

How can i buy this game?

Well Login with the Mail äs username was fine thanks Puniasterus. Unfortunately now I’m in but the pledge store profile does not show any pledge. Very confusing, did I missed something?

I am already in contact with some of you. Others please contact me at info at warhorsestudios dot cz. Thank you!

Scroll down after login.

My problem is now that the paypal payment wont go through :frowning:

Email sent as requested.

You missunderstood me, of course I see the pledge variants which are available, but I don’t see my already reached pledge level and how to upgrade.

I can see several attempts to pledge the game, I am sorry, it didnt go through. On PayPal side I am not able to help unfortunately.

Not sure where to post this, but the other way around: logging in to forum after pledge registration, also does not work.
Its very confusing to new users :smile:

• I registered when pledging a while ago and checking back I wanted to login on the forum. It would not work.
    (also tried pasword resets with username and email.)
  • Then I found out the plegde/website has its own login and there my login works.
  • So I registered another account for the forums.