Polish language in kcd

Just one question why polish translation is so bad? Someone who translate this use Google translator?

No, nobody used Google translator to do this. It can just be very difficult to guess the context of the translation, because the translation is not done in the game, but in an Excel table.

1 Like

Ok so when i back to home i send here few polish words its will be free translate :stuck_out_tongue:
First, close is not bliżej but close=zamknij in polish language a laugh few minutes when i see to close door press e to bliżej :smile:

Yes, this is a good example. Close can mean that you shut something, but it can also mean that something is very near.
The translator does not see the context in the translation and he has to decide for one word. This will be seen later in the Beta and reportet as a bug by the testers, then it will be given back to the translator, who will switch the translation to the right word. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If needed and/or welcomed, I can provide bits of translations here and there. Just message me, mail me, or whatever :slight_smile:

1 Like