Poor customer support

Attempt number four.

As I state above, I told EPIC to refund my money since as soon as I started their download of KCD I had the same problem and instructed Steam to wipe KCD out of my library due to the above noted issues and, then (two days ago) asked if I purchased it again would everything be wiped out and could I start all over as if I had never downloaded the game originally. This was their reply.

Hello,

Buying a game again will never fix any underlying issues. You’ll get the exact same license as you had before.

It sounds like the error you are seeing is either game or game server related. We can’t make any promises about fixes for a game we didn’t create.

I can only recommend that you try to get in touch with their own support team again to resolve the underlying issue.

You can reach Kingdom Come: Deliverance support by using the information from the Official Support section here.

Best regards,
Tiffany

Considering the fact that I have already attempted to contact you twice before (July 23, 2020 and July 28, 2020), and, also sent you the above e-mail without receiving any form of correspondence from your organization, I am reluctant to try again but, I will.

I really love the game. It’s one of the best I have ever played. That is the reason why I am so persistent. Money has nothing to do with it.If the license is what is causing the problem, can you just remove it from your system and let me purchase it again with a new one?

Again, I implore you, PLEASE REPLY IN SOME MANNER TO MY E-MAILS! Any communication what-so-ever, regardless of what you say, would be appreciated.

Just to let you know … I am 71 years old, not a young kid playing games with you and, I am an avid gamester. I have the following in my computer,

Processor: INTEL i7-6700K 4.0Ghz

RAM: 32 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti

If there something I can do regarding what I have in my computer that will fix the problem, let me know. Although, I can’t figure out how any of the components would affect my inability to download when the game is attempting to continue.

Regards,

James R. Hartmann

My e-mail address is hartmaj@yahoo.com.

Avoid shitty DRM stores. Buy the game on GOG.com and you get another license. A license that you OWNED the game and not just to USE it. Of course you doesn’t own copy rights, but the software is yours and you can do with it what you want. No third-party launcher will punish you.

Hi, here is almost everything http://kcd.cloud/