Positivity Here ONLY

Hahaha yes! Of all the drinking quests in games (okay Skyrim and the Witcher) I loved this one most. The song in the cutscene, a brawl, chasing sheep, getting some, it was so funny :smiley:

3 Likes

really enjoy the landscape, foliage, fauna, etc. of course itā€™s contrived. but itā€™s a lot less contrived than W3 or Dragon Age. with the others, you can tell this or that is built to funnel you to complete a mission. havenā€™t played remastered Skyrim but original one had tons of filler space to frustrate mission completion. yes, there are rendering issues but in large part the forest vary and many look like real forests. the birds, rabbits deer, boars, butterflies all add nice accents to the game (yes, the deer and rabbits are dumb as a box of rocks, and the boar need an attack upgrade)

2 Likes

I really enjoy the story, cutscenes, the codex, attention to detail, music, combat, I would say the game is really what I want out of an RPG and my love for medieval history.

I think the variety of shops, architecture and the landscape is incredible as well.

1 Like

I agree what I especially enjoy during quests the game doesnā€™t hold your hand like other games do you have to figure out the objectives your self and you have more than 1 way of doing that. what i really like the most if u follow any npc they have there own daily schedules once i was in the bath house i found sir hans there. and if you follow the charcoal burners they do there job perfectly they get wood then burn it and all that. and in the evening u can find most people in the tavern.

2 Likes

I really wish it wouldnā€™t fight me back as much as it does. Iā€™m nearly 90 hours in and at this point I just want the main quest done so I can take a year break from it for it to get fixed and come back. The game itself is awesome, itā€™s the technical issues that have become this mountain to climb over. Everything else was easy to me.

LMFAO man i cant stop laughing :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Completely agree with that!

yes, this is what feudal life is all about 10/10 :+1:

1 Like

I love the fast travel, whilst it is a bit slow I enjoy random events popping up such as bandits and wayfarers. It makes fast travel more interesting, itā€™s like walking through long grass in Pokemon ā€œA wild bandit appeared!ā€

Is there any other way of repairing armour than buying repair kits and paying someone? I love the grindstone for swords so Iā€™d love a similar thing for fixing armour as it gets expensive to repair

The baptism of fire siege is a great example of fun gaming too, being part of a bigger battle where the AI actually attack and kill each other rather than just being scenery. I had the volume turned up and all you can hear is swords clashing, swearing and shouting and it immerses you right in. Loved it

Saving system and lockpicking system is 100% fine.

1 Like

Agreed

Its so relaxing to,put,my headphones on a,stroll through forest hearing rain fall,and,birds,chirp, random,gust of,windā€¦
Its,no wonder I,nearly lost,my,mind,not,having,the,ability to play.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a under rated therapeutic addiction I donā€™t,think the devs thought about.

2 Likes

So much things done right in this game, actually the devs got it right where it counts, once ironed out this game will become a reference, also Iā€™m convinced it has a bright future. One amazing thing is the forests, theyā€™re the best I 've experienced in a game so far, how many times I wish I could just build a nice little cabin in some remote spot in the woods.
Combat is so enjoyable even if Iā€™m not a big fan of the forced lock, on my second playthrough I was better because ā€œIā€ was better not my character, so refreshing to have your own skill count in a game especially a RPG.

I really liked the story. Best part is when you wake up in the mill. You have debts at Robard, who saved you even if you directly disobeyed order and escaped from Talmberk. You have debts at Theresa who took care of you, miller who let you sleep there, and apothecary who treated you. You want to pay them back, but you have no money and you can do nothing special, to offer them some service instead of money. It is the point where you really feel that you should change something in your life.

1 Like

Yes Kingdom Come is like anti-savescumming therapy. After 200hrs of KCD I have now been replaying Skyrim in VR and Iā€™m completely forgettng to save often. Which is a bad habit now because it has a whole lot of glitches :slight_smile:

1 Like

My new virtual world to sandbox in.
Best usage of my hardware- no other game makes such great use of my rig.
Missus and I threw the towel in on the Witcher and Skyrim cause they got nothing on this virtual world.

We love zilch (dice game). We love long strolls through the forrest. We like wondering what Teresa is up toā€¦

Selling picked herbs to pay for food and accom - that IS the game right?
What quest log?!

Detail/graphics. I am actually in a medieval world.

1 Like

After a very long time (since Morrowind) an RPG that does not need any mods to play through. Didnt plan to do second replay at all. But after few days of absentism I started to feel withdrawl symptoms and Im in again :rofl: This time I try to go without ā€œcheatsā€ like selling legaly cooked poached game, being horse archer with longbow and simmilar ā€œnonsenseā€ present in game. Much more challenging and entertaining. Looking forward to sequel. Like a little kid waiting for Santa :grinning:

Its my first RPG I really play (Iā€™m 59y btw, had 2 hours with Witcher 3 before) so I canā€™t compare it to other Games in this Genre. Do not know if the programming of all the Quests, Buffs, Perks, whatever, is good or bad when compared.

Anyway, I like this game so much. When I understood that I have to read the Quests instructions very very carefully I had no problems anymore. My HW seems good enough to give me a really beautiful open world and the game runs troublefree until. Could do all Quest without any problems. Have the freedom of choice in most cases when I want to do them. So there is room to explore and do other things, just what I want. And this is phenomenal.

I really love this game.

1 Like

I agree with you 100%. 52 years old here, specifically bought a PS4 for this game at the recommendation of my millenial nephew, and I couldnā€™t be happier.
The last videogame I played was probably Prince of Persia on PS2. I wasnā€™t even aware of KC:D until early February.
I am very eagerly awaiting the next Act, and anything Warhorse might offer in future.

1 Like

Hah, arenā€™t you guys a little old for video games? Just kiddingā€¦ Iā€™m 53 and love this game. Only ever fast traveled through Rattay because of the lag, but thatā€™s been getting better with each patch. Spend quite a bit of my time in the forests hunting and just exploring. But am also addicted to dice. Cheers Wh. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

1 Like