Positivity Here ONLY

Somethings I really enjoy:

• Alchemy. Fucking really love the execution of alchemy in this game. Its the first time I actually enjoy it.
  • Grindstone. Another super great addition for a more immersive play. Really enjoy walking into a city such as Sasao after a long journey and selling my wares and heading the the local blacksmith to give my sword a nice sharpening before heading out and slicing some scum.
  • Archery. Really enjoy the feel of it compared to some other games
  • Quests. The different paths to most quests are really interesting. Really enjoy seeing my choices affect the quests down the road!
  • The Map. Zooming into a city and seeing the artwork is a really nice touch. Such a great approach.

If you donā€™t have anything positive to say. Please take it else where, there are many places you can take your negativity to. Thanks in advance.

13 Likes

Yes! Thereā€™re definitely super unique and enjoyable feats in this game! I love the grindstone too, first I was like, no, donā€™t do this to me, but itā€™s not that hard and itā€™s an amazing addition.

I for one really love hunting in the woods, the fact that you have in-perk points you can spend instead of more rigorously choosing your build and the fact that you HAVE to eat and sleep. I always did this in the Witcher (Sims fan here :raising_hand_woman:t4:ā€ā™€ļø) and now this is actually implemented. Yay!

3 Likes

this is the best RPG i have ever played, i really like NPC schedules and i think i will not enjoy any other game after this if it doesnā€™t have NPC schedules. Combat system is also very fun.
But i just wish console version had better LOD distance.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten very far due to Xbox issues but the UI and codex specifically are top notch. The sound it makes when opening and changing pages is perfect. Itā€™s reminiscent of oblivion but I like it more. I just wish there was a way to sort inventory items.

2 Likes

It has a ton of flaws, but itā€™s still the best RPG Iā€™ve ever played. Divinity Origin Sin 2 was much more polished (but then again it used a much more tried and tested engine and method) but thereā€™s still nothing better than a proper 3d living, breathing world RPG when done right. It has been done right, it just needs a good iron to smooth out the creases.

4 Likes

I agree with you allā€¦This is what i wanted in a gameā€¦its hard,its cruel,its brutal,its bloody but hell of fun.I am concentrating on hunting,when i rode out with hans i was green in archery,to kill 7 hares i shot over 50 arrowsā€¦5-10 meters awayā€¦but now its easier.Sword fighting is even harderā€¦but what to expect from a rookie that is a simple blacksmith(apprentice).That is Realism.

3 Likes

I just tried to read a book while being illiterate.

Awesome. I actually laughed.

10 Likes

Absolutely love all the mechanics in the game. Started alchemy recently and I canā€™t stop brewing now. If only the combat easiness got sorted, Iā€™ll be really happy. Archery is amazing and thereā€™s nothing like hunting in the beautiful forests.

3 Likes

Just made a Henry 2.0 with the other save slot. I intend not to unlock any perks.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna make a speech peaceful Henry. Atleast Iā€™ll get to feel the real heat of the combat with hippie Henry.

1 Like

DWZ7OE8UMAAfaYy

I enjoy this game, and most of all, these kind of comments

13 Likes

The game sure have its problems with bugs and the like but in all. The positive things fare outweights the negative. I do love the story and I like how the npcā€™s you encounter feels like real people and not just static quest givers. The cities and village all feel so alive.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see killing Cuman scum on that list :grin:

2 Likes

Cuman SCUM @Reaper1

1 Like

Father Godwin thatā€™s all I have to say. And those who have gotten to that point. You know exactly what I mean. Haha

11 Likes

Im really enjoying the game so far, I cant put it down. One of the best parts so far was when I got the speech perk to get highly discounted prices from females as most merchants have a female counterpart to buy from. This perk also includes free bath services which means you get a free SAVE point. Now my savior snaps hardly get used.

to be honest, i donā€™t know why people are complaining about saving system so much, at first i was worried too, but i noticed itā€™s very easy to find bed to save the game, there are camps everywhere around you.
But i hate it when i forget to save and get attacked by bandits when fast travelling lol.

2 Likes

Faith, thats whats needed right now. I wasnā€™t a backer and I havnt been following the game for a long time BUT I am soo very glad I picked up this game when I saw it. My gameplay so far (for the most part) has been great, there have moments were I have been fully immersed in the story and setting just like the ā€˜timemachineā€™ promise. Im going to go out on a limb and put my faith in WH, I hope and pray that in time they will further evolve KC:D into the true masterpiece they intended it to be.

@actorno1 Yeah if you are playing as intended by completing quests and sleeping/resting regularly you will be saving the game at the same time. The game has save and quit but its a consumable but you have to be smart when to use it. Im really happy that this game doesnt hold your hand like many other games these days.

1 Like

I love the save feature. Removes save scumming, I was constantly saving my game otherwise. Like every 5 seconds.

2 Likes