Possible DLC / More Story Theory (SPOILERS!)

Greetings, fellow Henrys.

So, those who have finished the game know that it ends with Henry and Sir Hans Capon going to find Bergow and the League of Lords, but we never see it. Now, what I think will happen is that they will go see them and come back within Act 3 (Act 1 & 2 are in the game) and you can do quests for Sir Radzig to go visit other parts of Bohemia. My reasoning is that if you try to exit the “domain” of the game, Henry will say the following line:

“I can’t leave the domain without Sir Radzig’s permission.”

With this I believe that in order to gain his permission we (The player / Henry) do quests to prove to him that we can venture out into the world. Also, it’ll be cool to see new quests along with Act 3 and it’d be cool to see a new map / world. And this way the developers will not have to make an entirely new game we can just travel / fast travel to the new world, which is easier for everyone to keep their Henry.

Just a little theory I had, let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

1 Like

I think it’s because the map is at the borders and it’s just a clever way to to us from going further.

act 3 hopefully will expand beyond out beyond our little patch of bohemia. pPerhaps to the other big cities and area in search for the Bestard Markvard and that Hungarian weasel so I can put my sword where the sun don’t shine on each of them!

Most definitely. the Witcher 3 did this with its world borders, with Geralt grumbling “I’m too old for long treks like that.”