Pre-order bonuses game balance

I just got the email that said pre-order bonuses are a going to be a thing. I’m wondering how the armor will be added. Will it show up in our inventory magically, will it be slipped into the world like any other piece of armor, purchased at a store in-game, etc? Also, are the stats balanced, or will it give some sort of advantage?

3 Likes

3 Likes

It is kind of like an additional quest. You will find a map and it will lead you to the parts of the armor in hidden places on the map.

2 Likes

Do kickstarter backers have to pay extra for this?

2 Likes

No, they will receive it too as a backer bonus :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is good to know as I was coming here to ask this also.

1 Like

WarHorse armour :smile:

Very cool

1 Like

I bought through the site some time ago, I am not Kickstarter.
Do I get it for free as well?

fuck they look cool. and screw how balanced they are. it’s a single player game. just mod them or don’t use them.

how about you mod them

Yes, you will get the bonus armour too :slight_smile:

1 Like

And what does this with the extra map mean ? (sry for my english)

I can’t see it being very much more involved than a log or hollow somewhere being the cache spot for a component of an armour (much like the “old longsword” for the beta quest from Merhojed, and various other cached axes, wine skins etc)… A difference being that there is a map/directions to obtain them rather than a meticulous quartering search or following the ‘owner’ of the hide location.

Of course I might be underestimating the complexity, but this seems a reasonable base expectation.

Yes, also the extra maps to find the armor.

Will the warhorse armor be available for ps4 pre orders as well? Or is it just for pc preorder?

Chtěl bych si předobjednat verzi na PS4, ale nějak mi to nejde. Tak se chci zeptat jestli to momentálně ještě neni možný, nebo dělám něco špatně. Díky

Wrong place sorry