Pre-Order Help

I have bought the game from the Kingdom Come Deliverance Website before it was on steam. I was wondering how I could get a code in order to get my game on steam. I’m not entirely sure if my buying of the game early counts as a pledge or if I get a Pre-Order bonus, so I don’t know where to toss this thread. therefore I apologize in advance for my incompatence.

You will get a steam Steam key on the release date Feb 18 2018. If you purchased the game before August 17th you may have the ability to download the beta via their launcher. The beta is really old though ;). As a side note Steam keys were very rare for the Beta and everyone has to wait until release day to get Steam key for the full game.

You will get the pre-order bonuses.

I am guessing that if you bought it on the website you should have a profile you can log into through backer rewards on the top right of this page. Not sure though. If not you may want to check for emails from when you bought the game to see if there was a profile setup email or something.

I hope this helps as I funded on KS and set everything up through that when I needed to and I am not sure how buying directly is setup.