Pre order question

i did the pre-order kick-starter thing a few months ago in september i think (2017) and i now see the date is out and everything but it just came to mind as the price is now different from what i did pay will i have to buy it again to get the game or will i get the game as i have already payed i dont know if this has been asked before i am bad with forums so i am sorry if it already has

Pre-orders are purchases of the game.

At kickstarter, for what tier did you spend money on? That way we can help understand which tier changed in what.

Warhorse did change things up a few months ago, but if you bought a tier with the game in it. You still get what you payed for.
Make sure your account on the KCD website has the same email as your kickstarter acount, that way they are linked.

how can i find that out i think i would be a low tier as i dont have a lot of money i spent what i had left to try out the beta

My guess is, if you got beta access you have access to the full game on release.

Check your mail, and try to log in on the main KCD website, in your profile should be displayed what pre order bonus you have.

@DrFusselpulli perhaps you can help OP?

Hello? Where did you support us exactly?
Our crowdfunding campaign ended on the 17th of August, if you did a pre-order in September, it was on Steam I guess?

I think the sentence should more like this…

It seems he bought one of the versions when the PreOrder button on the main page was called Get the Game? I do not know exactly when this change was made

yeah when i loged into my profile it says i will get a steam code when the games comes out