Prebeslavitz church exploration

I attacked a cuman camp at twilight. shot down 4 ,maced a 5th but one in his undies ran. I chased him for a long time and he made a be line for the town( I didn’t know it at the time) ran into 2 bridge guard , killed them and a short time later guess who came walking back over the bridge …. shot him down and then had a evil thought. I went after the town( it was night and 79% of the enemy was in their undies and me in heavy plate.

edit: modded baine poison on ceremonial mace does wonder at that kind of crowd control. :smirk:

I slaughtered every one, looted the camp and corpses ( have 7k carry mod) and found the gate to the church open
I got to go to parts you can’t during the battle and afterward. I found 2 chests one with valuables (on the balcony) and one empty (half way up the steeple)and saw the back of the building, construction stones, religious statues in red granite. I climbed ladders up you can’t get to normally and was at the top . I saw the church back yard. It was great and a peek at the future!

Awesome! Thanks for the report.
I’ll try the same on my second play-through.

The balcony is climbed up by grassy half ladder and can be left by jumping off it or fallen and broken wooden walls. There are some religious valuables.
I wiped Pribyslavitz 4 times. One of the times there was guy with Halberd who I couldn’t kill, possibly quest giver, he had name. After the battle there was Cuman sitting on the ground not reacting when I stood in front of him. He looked like his hands are tied by invisible rope. I killed him. Why Pribyslavitz church and Vranik can not be accessed normally? Pribyslavitz has mentioned treasure and Vranik lots of burnt bodies and tents but no loot. I tried to jump in and out of Skalitz in different locations on horse, seems like invisible wall there. I might get stuck on it but I always save when I do this stupid stuff.
I just guess they have plans with closed areas for DLCs since not much to do there anyway.