PS4 Patch 1.04 - Select/put away the torch

Hi,

I’ve downloaded minutes ago the update 1.04 for ps4 and it seems like that it’s not possible to select/put away the torch anymore, unless you do it in the inventory.

Can confirm the same issue on a 2nd ps4.

1 Like

I will be playing in An hour and ill let you know

@Jasonx45 i guess you will have that problem too, as my girlfriend has the same issue on her ps4 …

size?

hmm. need to see this

On PC you have to hold the equip melee weapon key to equip/unequip torch. Maybe try that?

that is exactly what’s not working anymore …

Yup it’s not working before you could hold left on the d pad and It would auto equip and unequip. Now you have to stop pull up inventory then click on the torch. This is deffinately not an upgrade but at least it doesnt stay on you when you pull out your bow. Before the light from the torch would still be in the up left if you had a bow out

this is gonna be annoying asf until fix

Idk should you really be able to just whip a flaming torch out of your ass on command?

same here! holding od pushing button is tha same result. torch stays in left hand.
I had issues with sword not hitting anymore. i started new game and there it works. so perhaps savegames of version 1.2 are not compatible with new 1.2.5

I started a new game torches are still broken