Ps4 patch/hotfix 1.2.5 (1.04)

New patch out guys hopefully fixed the pop ins lol

Have you tried it?

Yeah, waiting to hear if it makes things better before I download it. I remember after the last one downloaded by itself and made it look so much worse, I wished I could go back to 1.2 :confused:

Just couple quests seem to be fixed nothing else really and the r2 input pressure. But they have seem to broke the torch left d-pad doesn’t respond no more you need to do it manually by equiping it.

1 Like

I’ve tried. Lockpicking is still hard as hell…guys,seriously. I haven’t played in a while because i wanted to do the game with my own style, but simply you want that people on ps4 have a hard life (without saying any spoilers, thanks to that i’ve lost one quest, and you know what i’m talking about).
i’m still blocked at the first chest, even after patch…and why i can be trained to lockpicking only once??? please respond…i love the game but this mechanich it’s simply frustrating.

can you share the change list? and size?

size is about 350 MB

yeah, that’s not very exhaustive. looks a bit like an easter egg hunt.

Yeah you right…i’ve read the wrong change log, the old one (with the fix for lockpicking).
Sorry for the misunderstanding:|

Just loaded it up to see what’s what.
Texture pop in still there, lockpicking hasn’t changed.
I guess it was only Hans and ginger quests fixed.
Damn…

1 Like

Well it seems if you cannot Lockpick yet, You should not be a Thief and venturne towards a bard

modest size. should be able to download with my 56k modem in no time

What do you mean ? At Miller Peshek ? Open the chest look away and the chest is locked again, open look a way and keep repeating it.

2 Likes

This is just frustrating :frowning: the game in unplayable on ps4 at the moment for me. The AI is just like there is not really one, very unbalanced etc.

Only works 10 times, then chest stays open.

1 Like

Alright, good to know.

No no…the training with the guy at the mill. Still can’t open that chest however T_T too hard for me…

Have they took out the OP chest near neuhof yet? Was kinda hoping to grab that gear and stick it in storage before it disappears for good haha.

I dont care so much for the lockpickin even though I’ve wasted over 100 lockpicks and still haven’t been able to open anything yeah its super frustrating, but i rather see the bugs and quests fixed first, im 46+ hrs into the game and i cant continue with the main storyline to fight runt and get the sword back, and if i want to go back to the start of nest of vipers i need to load a save 16hrs into it, im not doing that, hopefully they bring out the actual patch soon.