Ps4 question - look of the game

I have a question about comparisons between the ps4 and a mid level computer. Since the game is so beautiful graphically will the ps4 look somewhat comparabile to a mid grade computer or that just isnt realistic? Im just worried that it wont look good at all on the ps4. Without giving anything away do you find the graphics realistic and pleasing on the ps4? Hopefully someone from warhorse can reply

1 Like

Hello,
This is a tricky question.
What is mid grade PC?

If your idea of mid grade PC is more powerful than PS4 then the game can look better on it.
But the game will not lose its realistic feel even on lower settings. And it will always looks good. Though of course if you’d want to compare it to graphics on high end PCs then thats completely different story.

We test the game on PCs and consoles here, so you can take my word for it. The game wont be ugly at PS4.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, it is good to know it will look realistic and good on the ps4. I have limited funds and all i have is a ps4 for gaming as i am sure many people will :grinning:. Cant wait for it i am sure it will look great on the ps4.

You only have a PS4? In Russia console gamers always get mocked.

Thank christ im not in russia then for several reasons lol hahahaha

Does it mean that on pc it may look significantly better if I have latest top build, like GPU 1080 ti, just a top grade pc, will it look better on pc than on PS4?

Yes, of course.

Maybe “significantly” is too strong of a word. But it will definitely look much better.
But that’s to be expected. Nobody can expect a game looking better on worse hardware.

What about the PS4 pro? Is it going to look much different from the x box x? I am disappointed that the pro wasn’t enhanced like the x box x.