PS4 - Screen size adjust

Alas, Google did not help. I’ve tried every setting and port and nothing helps. However, like I’ve said, this is the only game where I have a problem.

Even if they allowed for a customizable HUD, I could just move things up a tad and be happy

It’s your TV. Check the settings.

Just a quick follow up that will probably BE OF NO HELP TO YOU, (You’re welcome, in advance) I have an old Samsung and I notice that when I used Youtube in full screen, on my PS4 that the control panel along the bottom was cut off.

Turns out it was a TV setting.
I found mine under ADVANCED SETTINGS (on my tv, obviously) And the field was called Size. I just set it to Screen Fit.

Picture>Picture Options >Size: Screen fit

I hope this aids you in your search. Because when it happened to me it was WEEKS… I’ll deny that it was weeks, if anyone ever asks.

My boss had this same issue. He ended up adjusting the screen aspect ratio on his tv to see the lower part of the game. He was losing his mind, couldn’t figure out how to do anything because all the instructions were on the very bottom of the screen and he just wasn’t seeing them.

I have a 6 year old Coby (off brand) TV. I have been having the same issue for a while. As someone on here suggested I went to advanced settings and on my TV the option box called “over scan” was the culprit. Hope it helps.

Hey buddy have you check your TVs remote for a button that says 16:9 or something like this as that adjusted the game to fit on my old HDTV it was set to auto but once I put it to full I got the whole game on screen

Nah bud, I tried everything. It’s a rear projection TV that was built in 05. It was one of the first to have 1080p. There is no adjustment that would fix it. I even tried removing the bezel surrounding the screen but couldn’t do it.

No worries though, just upgraded my TV to a new Sony LCD. I’ll probably revisit kingdom come after I finish god of war.

Try going into your HDTV settings. If you have your screen set to 1080P, try instead setting it to something called “screen fit”.

Edit: My mistake, it’s not the resolution, check to see if you’re HDTV is set to 16:9, and if it is, set it instead to “screen fit”