Ps4 Unable to Load Game after patch

So, to preface this.
I absolutely love this game. I have since I first saw the alpha. I have been very vocal about my support for this game everywhere I go. But this is beginning to be too much. I started the game over from the very beginning for the 3rd time, and I really don’t like this deep feeling of dread when I see a loading screen.

I played it on release and got to the monastery mission and had to take a break because the game wouldn’t stop crashing.

Ever since I started again and reached the Neuhof trail mission the game has gotten worse. Before I never had a problem with saves. I could turn my PS4 off and start it the next day and be greeted with a quick loading screen, speech about King Charles, then be in the game.
But Now every time I load the game there is a 60% chance my save will be corrupted and I’ll have to start from the same spot, over, and over again.

It first started when I attempt to earn father Godwin’s trust by drinking with him. An easy mission, and a fun Cutscene to watch… or at least it was the first time, but after the 5th time in the same day it really lost it’s charm. When I would finish with the drunken spree with the priest the game would crash, despite me saving in bed, and launching me right back to the beginning of dialogue with him at the bar (I had saved in bed there before this all started).
Ever since then I got to the bandit/cuman camp in Prybislavits. The game autosaved when I get to the camp. So far this is the only stable save I have had. I complete the mission, sabotage them, lockpick the same chest for the 12th time, to only have the game crash when I go to Radzig to report everything. The only time that didn’t happen I got a crash before the big battle.
Will there every be a fix to this majorly game breaking bug? Will any future updates fix any of these save corruptions? I don’t know if I can start the game all over for the 4th time