Queen of Sheba Sword and Pickman

Hint: Remember the quest description about where the shards can be found.

1 Like

Forget Pickman

If you’re implying that Pickman’s piece is with a blacksmith, you’re wrong. I have looted every chest and picked every pocket - it simply does not exist.

That’s because it’s not in a chest or pocket. The blacksmith in the north part of Rattay has it. It’s inside his house. Let me know when you find it.

2 Likes

@Gadreel
You got the last Shard from elsewhere and we shall forget Pickman? So would you tell us please from where you got it?

@sizziano
I have completely searched the uptown-smith’s house. There is nothing except a bugged treasure. This bugged Trasure gives me access to the inventory of my own horse.
Only the weapons-smith of downtown had a shard.

2 Likes

Found the answer in a german thread. Schwertsplitter I broke into the Smiths house. The house ist just south of the Grindstone. Heres a Pic of the Location. http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=33a4f8-1519679974.jpg
Got the sword Forged Yesterday.
I have a second playthrough where I din´t pick it up. Maybe I can make some screenshots myself later.

To be clear:
There are obviously 6 pieces:
Ledetchko Smith (buyable)
Rattay swordsmith (his house)
Rattay Smith (his house)
Sassau Smith (Zach carries it)
Talmberg Smith (his house)
Pickman (I read his is the extra/Bonus one)

8 Likes

Thank you mate, I will check it! :slight_smile:

This is a tongue in cheek quest.
There are some warnings in the game that the price isn’t worth the efforts.

Keywords are racism accusations (no PoC in KCD), SJW, tumblr and queen-of-sheba

Found it, thanks

Got it, thanks :wink:

Yes was able to get it from the Rattay Smiths house. Thanks

Conpletely agree, i have the same issue. Freaken guy dioesnt even have the shard on him (realistic game my butt). This quest is incredibly aggravated just due to the sheer fact that it is totally misable due to completing a different side quest. How on earth did the developers not see this coming, it should gave been incredibly obvious that a large number of people would complete quests in rattay before ever going to sasau. I mean at least have him carry the oiece around like most of the others do, for crying out loud.

1 Like

To be absolutely clear this photo is from upper Rattay blacksmith house, land level back room… I can confirm that 5th piece is here and you do not need a Pickmans part.

There are 6 pieces all, so you DON’T need Pickman!

1 Like

Thank you Gadreel. Now i have 5 Parts
I was i this room several times, but i have ever overseen it before :monkey:

By the way: This is the room with the bugged Treasue. If you lockpick (very hard) and access it, do not take anything. Or you would steal from your own horse.
That could cause in permanently disapperaing of items.

“By the way: This is the room with the bugged Treasue. If you lockpick (very hard) and access it, do not take anything. Or you would steal from your own horse.”

That explain why I found so many great items similar to mine!

1 Like

Me 2 ;D
I have taken almost everything and i thought: “If i would have knew that this great stuff is in this treasure, i wouldn’t have buyed it a few hours ago”. ^^
After that i was wondered about what to my horse-inventory happened: Many stuff was missing and even disappeared 4ever xD
Luckily i had saved minutes before the lockpicking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree. I really liked having to search around for the pieces only to be told by a forum online that I can’t finish the quest because of another completely irrelevant quest. It’s not as if the two quests have anything to hint at a connection between them. At least you could make the piece available by pickpocketing or by murdering Pickman, but not having it at all is really unfair. I don’t want to have to look up every quest’s solution online right as I start it, I want to discover things as I play, and this incident is very very stupid cause you never get told or warned.

Only two men wants to carry the shits: Pickman and Rock. They agreed with this before. Every others want to carry water only. These two promised a sword piece and quest in the mines. There was no any signal, that they will not to give me. But after it, Pickman said it is horrible, Rock it is good. But both don’t give anything to me. Tens hours palying time after. Pickerman has not the sword piece in his pocket, on his dead body and in his chest too.
Any alternative chance to get thesw two things is absolutelly needed, or it seems as unnecessary bug. Patch it, please…

There are 6 pieces in the game,… you need only 5 for the sword! Read the comments! :slight_smile:

3 Likes