Quest Masquerade is it broken?

So I found all the cuman outfits, and got all the bits and bobs and completed the masquerade which
was supposed to be raiding the bandits in skallitz, however it seems once you get the dodgy cuman
outfit, it just finishes. Is there more to this quest? I asked all around, but no one seems to have anymore
leads for it.

I believe it is a leftover from a dropped quest chain that was dropped but this quest was not removed. It’s only use now is to give those 2 idiots a set of armor for their payroll robbery.

I guess you already entered Vranik…

Mebbe he missed the warning?
Me: Already finished the game 2x with most of the side quests done too ( have the award). Now I just let those idiots swing high.

Try to finish the quest before entering Vranik. I will do that soon. According to Wiki pages, there are quests afterward…

But some cannot be completed after veranik

Yep. And quests after Masquerade are few of these.

Yeh I’ve finished the game 5 times, I’m on my 6th play through, and no havn’t done Veranik yet. I think Longshot is right, it’s a broken quest.

I recommend that you report this to support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Unfortunately, like some of the other side quests it seems incomplete but after putting on the “Cuman” outfit and finishing the dialogue I get the completed quest message. Disappointing, since when you return to Skalitz every now and then there are Cumans inside the town. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Well, according to descriptions and walk-through guides I could find, that’s it: you bring the things to Andrew and you’re done, it’s how it’s supposed to be. I’m feeling disappointed. Maybe there’s a follow-up quest?

I have a problem too. I first did the quest where you have to kill the cumans for Captain Robard and Bernard. So as I now want to solve the quest Masquerade I can’t collect the masks. Does anybody know where to get these?

The mission spots are on the map after getting the quest as general areas to look. If you happen to be very zealous and already rampaged thru those areas you may hafta wait a several days for a respawn.
BTW; the quest line goes nowhere and just ends after getting the stuff.

Like many things in life, sometime we just have accept it is a dead end.

Andrew, Fritz and Matthew should be offering new quests after finishing masquerade, since you are now associated in shady businesses, but none of them is related to the Cuman disguise.

Btw, has anyone tried to infiltrate a Cuman camp (specially Pribyslavitz) with masquerade’s flurry Cuman disguise?

A fix would be for the devs to add a functionality or two to that disguise (actually, there are two forms of the disguise, but let’s keep it simple).

I am told that wearing it offers funny dialogue choices…
but that is not satisfying, as a first-time player would not wear it (breaks the RPG logic).

Example :

• cannot be recognized as Henri when committing a crime (logical, evil Cumins raided us!)
  • can infiltrate Vranik camp or some camps
  • used to frighten / scare away folk and some bandits
  • other similar stuff.

I think something like this has been tried, maybe even done, but I purposely didn’t read any further so as not to spoil the game (I was reading about it, or watched a video and it was leading into the Pribyslavitz raid, and I thought, you know what? This is probably going to ruin this part for me if I ever get the game, so I backed out of readingit/watching the video))

Broken? you get to kill Cumans! How can that make it broken!!! But, I do agree it should go further. I’m glad i have not gone to Vranik yet. Wherever that is. Been to Sasau, though.

1 Like

Nope that’s it. You’ll have to wait a couple of days and then you have some other quests with Fritz, Matthew and Andrew

1 Like