Question about Limited Edition item - True Henry’s short sword

Yes, just yesterday we had a news where they were mentioned.

The swords are already in production. To guarantee the delivery, you will not able to order a new Tier with physical items after the 31st of December, so that we can work on all the existing orders.

Hello,
Will the swords of the limited editions have a sheath?

Unfortunately not, the swords will probably not be send with a sheath.

Hi DrFusselpulli,
thanks for the fast reply, but I was talking about the limited edition sword (True Henry’s short sword), not the Kickstarter longsword (I bought the game after the KS ended); I did not see any info about this sword yet. Do you now have specs - especially the length of the blade. As its called “short” sword I would assume it is shorter than the KS version.
Thanks
Stefan

Hi!

I’m in a bit of a similar situation, having backed the KS, but now considering upgrading to a Limited Edition, mainly for the sword reward. Before spending that much money, I’d love to have more precise information on the so called True Henry’s short sword (dimensions, weight, materials, etc.)

I also have an additional question: the original KS pledges mention three “acts” for the game, which don’t appear at all in the website. Is this still relevant?

Thanks!

Tobias Stolz-Zwilling: “It was necessary to split the game to put smaller “parts” on the Kickstarter. This however, isn’t up to date anymore. We already reshuffled this idea and will release a regular RPG title: Kingdom Come: Deliverance, with a closed story. The next game will be “Kingdom Come 2” (not official name) and will offer a new story, map and more.”

I don’t know anything about the sword though, they just said its quality will be on the same level as the swords for KS backers that were shown in one of the videoupdates.

@Freix This post actually got me to pre-order the game. I didn’t realize it wasn’t split any more. Now that it’s not split I bought the collectors edition. Excited to get the sword!

Hi DrFusselpulli,
Any news on the details of the swords for the limited edition (True Henry’s short sword)? I speak of the design. Things like, if it will have the coin on the pommel or the dimensions of the sword - Perhaps you could share pictures since they are already in production? Or maybe share the design you decided to go with? Trying to decide if I should upgrade! Thank you in advance!

+1 to the previous speaker. As far as I understand sword will be exactly the same like in video, just a little bit smaller, but a different one. О_о

Is there any news?

They have both the same lenght. The Kickstarter sword just have a different handle and additional engraving on the blade :slight_smile:

3 Likes