Question about system requirements

Hello everyone,

i want to buy this game long time ago but i’m not sure if i will be able to get playable fps, i have only 4 gb ram radeon 535 and ryzen 3 2200u, i was wondering on 1280 graphics can i expect 20-30 fps ? :slight_smile: Thanks!

Pretty sure it won’t even run with 4GB of RAM.

1 Like

The minimum requirement is 8 gb. If you have the money , which always the problem along with an upgradeable computer, and depending on your computer buying a 4 GB ram card would help. Because current computer use higher ram, the 4gb on Amazon is priced between $17 and 30 US dollars. The other issue would be your video card and I am not familiar your system.

1 Like

Thanks for answers , i will upgrade to 8 gb ram , i guess then i will be able to get around 30 fps considering youtube videos i watched

1 Like

Yes, but yot know;… 12 is better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not actually right atleast considering what i read on internet, 8 gb sometimes better than 12 , 8 or 16 should be an option

Good luck… You will enjoy the game. You may get frustrated losing in combat, but it is a learning curve. Take your time, explore and enjoy. Cheers!

i guess the graphics card is also not good enough for the game.

Minimum Radeon 7870 which is approx. 300% faster than yours…

The GPU minimum is less relevant. The OP is prepared to lower the resolution and settings, and only wants 20-30 FPS. There is no way that a game company is going to list that level of performance as their minimum requirement.