Question and Answers BUG WORKAROUND

Most of the commands have been disabled and there are no commands for quest stages as of yet, so this forum is just as relevant to PC players.

In my case, the problem was that I completed “Pestilence” before heading to Sir Radzig. I headed back to Merjohed and spoke with the ‘bailiff’ and completed the quest, even when it told me to wait for the situation to clear out, finishing the quest in the process.

Hopefully I won’t have to rollback to a previous save before “Pestilence”, because I deleted a ton of saves and I usually only keep around 10-15 saves around. Not only that, but i’d lose a ton of progress, probably around 10 hours of gameplay or so, countless amounts of groschen and equipment as well. If anything, I hope there is a console command to trigger the cutscene at the camp at least.

same thing here. dude just walks away and nothing triggers. so no playing the main quest…

Goodbye main quest, till WH knows when… sigh. I really hope 1.3 comes quick. Continued playing the game with that quest stopped. Perhaps that was foolish because I give 50% odds of having to start a new game and the quest still being glitched for ‘old’ saves.

For me sir Radzik was at the encampment looking over Talmberg… i talk to him and he tell me to go talk with his chief engineer. but nothing about the questions and answers quest… but still have option talking to him about the priest in Uzhitz an old quest i already done and report to him about it. So i go talk to the chief engineer he send me to the silver mine… i came back report and try to talk to sir Radzik… but still nothing about the questions and answers quest. What the hell im i doing wrong?

@tabarnator You need to finish the Pestilence side quest and interrogate the prisoner, after that go straight to sir Radzig without saving or the quest will bug, probably what happened to you idk. I will the link the official workaround for the quest if you don’t want to wait for patch 1.3

Yes i did that earlier and hopefully it worked fine this time… i did lose about 2 hours but Henry is happy again.
Thanks for your help any way :slight_smile:

Ok, now i can follow the main quest but I can not see the cutscene, and i wanna see the cutscene

Patch 1.3 does not correct the e bug of the quest “Questions and Answers” … 3 weeks of waiting for wind, it’s outrageous.

Patch 1.3 finally fixed it for me - I got the cut scene and the quest line can continue…finally after that long waiting :slight_smile:

Patch 1.3 did not help.
I can not even find Radzig at the places metioned (Neihoff, Merhojed, Ratay castle, campsite).
I have also tried to start whole Merhojed plague quest again, and nothing…
Is there maybe some command line command to get specific position of NPC?

Not fixed for me either 3 weeks and still cannot carry on with the game, is it possible to request a refund?

Still broken for me. The second I finish the cutscene with radzig, I get a message saying I “failed” the Questions and Answers quest and it does not give me any way to continue.

How in the hell do I FAIL a main story quest? How is this even possible? I’ve tried reloading multiple saves and it just keeps happening.

This is really shitty after waiting over a week for this to be fixed. :[

Sorry to hear that, the Patch did fix it for me,

Altho another quest - one of the cuman camps, is still broken to me. I went to what i consider the last one, killed everyone, there were a lot of guys wearing masks yet neither of them triggered as “killed leader” so now when i go back there its empty and objective stuck…

So I have solved it via cheat mode

with command
cheat_teleport_npc_to_player token: Sir Radzig Kobyla

After reporting the events from Merhojed, cutscene was also triggered.

Same problem here, Woedenaz. Doesn’t seem to be any workaround.

This fix worked for me without needing to revert back to a previous save. I did not get any cutscene but got the “All that Glisters” main quest as soon as my game was loaded.

Worked for me too. Just talked to Radzig in Rattay, then traveled to the campsite (during day) and instantly got the cut-scene, making it possible to advance further.

Same issue with no cut scene, reloaded to right before I brewed the potion, cured the villagers, sent the Cuman to Rattay jail. Immediately reported to Sir Radzig and the cut scene finally started.

still does not work as I write these lines (1.3.3). If you have already validated your quest “Pestilance” and then validated the quest “Questions and Answers”, you are still stuck on this quest with the objective of finding the merchant who provides the money and the material. Lord Radzig offers no other dialogue and this simply does not unblock the situation. I begin to despair … for my part I think I will not go further. The bugs on major quests preventing to play a game that costs not less than 60 euros, in 2018, this is amateurism and an inability to work properly.