Question and Answers BUG WORKAROUND

@WH_janrucker
Can you tell us when this patch is coming out? I have around 10hours of secondary quests completed and now I am stuck at this radzig bug where the cutscene doesn’t trigger and he just walks away like I should have done when i bought this wonderfull and fun game but more broken than anything I have ever played. I think half my playtime is searching around forums how to workaround a GAMEBREAKING BUGS that shouldn’t pass QA (if u have one).

1 Like

Exact same thing to me on ps4, ended plague quest, questioned the bandit, spoke to sir razdrir (whatever his name is) and no cutscene appeared, and now when i talk to mattias i have to restart the ps4 too, have you found the solution for this?

Same here my friend, im on ps4 and i ended the plague mission, questioned the bandit, spoke to sir razdig and no cutscene appears, and.now when i talk to matthias in the stables the game goes in perma loading, this is a gamebreaking bug

Doesn’t work for me, Sir Radzig is a lazy bastard and he will not be moved…

1 Like

This should be fixed in version 1.3 as i said few post above. When the patch is coming? The answer is still the same https://twitter.com/jan_rucker/status/968872192770494464.

Ignoring the rest :wink:

Seems good. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Well, since we have no date for that, I’m returning the game and in a couple of months if things are better I’ll buy again.

Once you joined, you won’t be able to leave. :wink::wine_glass:

If that’s for me, I’ve joined, and played and loved the game (minus the first person) but a bug as simple as that since the launch of the game in the middle of the MAIN QUEST is too much for a game in this price, as I’ve said, I’ll return the game and check back in a couple of months ^^

Your choice, but at least, wait for a few days till 1.3 to see is it going to fix quest problems. There going to be fixed hundred quest bugs. :relieved:

I’m generally very patient and the fact that this game is brilliant outside of some graphical and quest glitches does help.

However, this quest being bugged (along with aquarius for me), if not fixed in the update will be a massive blow. In fact, id be massively dissapointed if they did not develop this game further with more content as this should be their magnum opus.

Hard putting so much faith in such a young developer

1 Like

My solution to this bug was to follow Sir Radzig from the moment the question and answers quest starts. You will have time to kill the bandit and get the letter and return to Sir Radzig so you can follow him to the camp. there you talk to him about the bandit and the letter you found. After this the cutscene should start.

Hope this solves the quest bug for some of you

By doing this you dont have to do the buggy side quest (saving Merhojed from plague) so the chance of you getting the cutscene increases

Open world and side quest bugs are forgivable, not the main storyline, there is no excuse for not finding these bugs in testing.

1 Like

I did find him in the camp, talked to him, he told me to go after that merchant waiting somewhere, but after that conversation my objectives did not change, it still keeps telling me to interrogate the captured guy, but i did that a while go he is now in rattay in the brig. So seems like im having issue with the same quest but not the exactly same issue as described here…?

The cause of this very similar, it should be fixed in the upcoming patch 1.3

Well, as of today I’ve returned my game, as I’ve said before this is the MAIN STORYLINE, not some side quest or some open world bug, and it’s really simple to trigger as it can see there are all the kinds of bugs with this quest and the correction only coming in the upcoming patch with a “should be” it’s crazy, for a game that costs the same a a triple a game. I was hoping Warhorse could be another CDPR well let’s see in a couple of years. I’ll probably buy the game again in the future since i really liked it.

The TLDR for the post

Note: This is my first TLDR…

Bugs: Sir Radzig is either not present at the encampment or the cutscene won’t trigger. Possible workarounds: Sir Radzig is either next to the stable in Merhojed or in Rattay (in the southern castle). NOTE: you need to talk to Sir Radzig in order for the cutscene to trigger. You can also try to follow Sir Radzig from the moment the Questions and answers quest starts, and kill the bandit when you are close then you can follow Sir Radzig to the encampment.

Hope this covers it all, if not please tell me and i’ll add it

You synthesized my thinking perfectly…