Question and Answers BUG WORKAROUND

For me Radzig is standing in Neuhof, I can talk to him but it doesn’t help (cutscene doesn’t appear in encampment). Also I don’t see his horse in the camp.

1 Like

This worked perfectly for me, thanks for the tip

Same for me, I lost 2h of gameplay because of it :sob:

Nothing worked on PS4.
I cure the plague (quest ended, no more white cross on doors).
I report to radzig… He was in the encampement.
I spoke with him about the bandit (i Can speak with him but I let villagers killed him After i had the informations… I took the letters too)

No cutscene… I cant progress anymore.

Anyone on PS4 was able to go further this quest ?
Annoying bug, have to wait for a patch and I dont want to play more… I fear to be too powerfull for the main quest and/or loose too game time.

Probably no link but another bug : now when I try to speak with Matthias (still dying near hordes…), I got an infinite loading… Have to restart the PS4…

1 Like

Same with me in pc

He keeps walking way and I totally lost him

I did the exact same as you, cure poisoning, interrogate the prisoner for the note and letter then let the villagers kill him, head to Sir Radzig and no cut scene.

Nothing to do for me. When i go to talk with Matthias the game keep loading with no end. I think the problem is when you let them kill him. Who know’s when and how they’r gonna fix it.

I did the entire quest one more time, loading a previous game. I lost 7 hours but anyway… I got no problem this time.

What I is different compared to my previous buggy try :.

• I didnt craft the potion myself
  • I bring the prisonner to Rattay after I talk with him
  • I didnt wait the end of the merhojed quests before going to radzig (le fléau en français). This quest IS still in my book saying I have to wait …

Cool, i Can play again…

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I cured villigers. Created potion myself. Spoke to the chap in merhojed who thanked me for saving his people. Interrogated the captive saved him and sent him to jail in rattan. I go to speak to radzig tell him village is cured and the info about the merchant I interrogated out of the prisoner.he tells me to go meet the merchant and to wait a moment. Then he just walks off. Things I have tried to fix this so far are;

1. Save game before I speak to him
  2. Speak to him and after he walks off sleep in the camp to see if cutseen happens
  3. Go kill the captive in the rattay jail then go back go speak to radzig this time I get an option in the dialogue if the letter but after mentioning it the dialogue proceeds as normal as if the letter hadn’t been mentioned.
  4. I leave the encampment after speaking to him (he leaves as well) going go another city riding then riding back he is still not there then sleeping again.
  5. Checking integrity of game files on steam then doing all of the above again.

None of these have worked. I would rather not do this quest again as u have at least 15 to 20 hours if gameplay of sidequests and stuff I gathered that I would lose. Also this would be the 4th time I have had to load a previous save because of a bugged quest. I’m playing on pc does anybody have any suggestions for me?

1.2.5 PC - Quest with 3 birds still bugged. Cant finish this (game freezes after final talking with hunter)

Sib, I’m in the same place as you. In addition to the things you did, I tried talking to matthais to see if I could trigger an update to the questions and answers quest and then go talk to radzig, but this just resulted in the infinite loading screen bug that others have mentioned. The only thing that has worked is to reload my save from right after I dropped off the prisoner in rattay and going straight to radzig. Unfortunately this would lose me about 8 hours of side quests. I may just wait to see if this is addressed in patch 1.3. I don’t know.

Do we have any idea as to when the new patch will release? It’s a good game when it works but it’s frustrating when it so broken. I’m going to try request again from right after I kill runt.

In my bugged quest I saved the prisoner, didnt craft it myself, and brought him back to Rattay. Sir Radzig is nowhere to be found, and has been missing for about 9 hours of gameplay. I’d really like to see this bug fixed.

Something to try that worked for few people…

When doing the quest to cure merojhed, you have to wait 2 times. When you give the potion to the villagers Melichar allow you to speak with the bandit.

You have to “wait” to see if the cure works on him.

After waiting for a a few jours, u speak with the bandit and do what you want (in my non bugged game, I bring him back to Rattay).

Now you have 2 things to do :.

• The merhojed quest ask you to wait more. If you do it, you will be able to speak with Melichar again. He thanks you and give you the villagers reward.
  • The question and answer quest ask you to speak with radzig. DO IT BEFORE waiting for the merhojed quest.
    As soon as u talked to the prisonner, go to the camp for radzig. You’ll wait for the end of merhojed after. Something to try… Worked for several players.

That would mean I’d have to reload and lose about 12 hours of progress :frowning:

#Sib, exact same man. been like no matter what ive tried. Reloading isnt not an option cause of the lost time and plus its not even a guarantee that it wont screw up again. Ive read people having issues in multiple areas and with configurations with this quest. and as far as one guy punching Radzigs horse which triggered the Cutscene.
They just need to patch it, no other way around it, shits broke needs fixing.

For me his stupid horse is in rattay lower castle but he isnt …

The quest is bugged with radzig, it should not take all this messing around to complete the quest, radzig in neuof,ratty,talmberg, if it say at a camp that is where he should be not the other side of the map. quest cant be complete and affects other quests that are needed to progress,

Yeah but the devs are messing around repairing side quests ! This bug should be repaired in 1.2.5 patch