Questions about new DLC (Band of Bastards)?

Hello, Just signed up so I could ask a few questions about the new dlc…
Firstly I have been an admire of Kingdom Come Deliverance from day one, practically buying it on release so I will buy the DLC regardless of responses. I just have a few questions and im sure some of them have been answered already, Thanks.

The Main one…

1. Does this DLC integrate well with the core game I.E can i begin a new game and then collect my ‘‘band’’ so to say when the time comes and ride into battle or combat and Core game quest’s with any of them? apart from only doing the DLC quest line Can I take them on core missions or just DLC missions?

2. Is there a companion system? where I can choose who to bring along? who to keep behind? and management system of characters to equip items?

3. I hear it is quite short but is the content generous enough?

4. Can any member of your ban die permanently at any moment? and is there a system to recruit more followers if necessary…

5. And finally 1/10 rating… Thank you, If i have forgotten any questions please feel free to add anything that you would think i will find interesting… Thanks again.

1. No
  2. No
  3. The story is short ,but fun, but you can miss some things
  4. The leader can die at any moment and the rest can die at the end. There is no recruit system
3 Likes

Thanks for response

No problem, any time

Not correct, if by the end you mean the final battle. For me, one of the band members (Petr) died in the second to last battle.

They can die in any of the battles but respawn after a short time. So it´s possible that all of them die and you have to fight alone but after the battle they are back in camp.

1 Like