Questions about shipping, beta, etc

Hi, I want to buy the Deluxe edition of the game, but I have some questions first.

• 1 If I buy that or any other version the beta will be playable instantly?
  • 2 I live in Mexico, is there an extra cost for the shipping or how it works, cause in the buying process it doesnt mention anything about it
  • 3 I see that it says that the physic versions of the game will be available till 31/12, so it means that the full game will be too?
  • 4 Is there a way to active the product to avoid using the CD’s the all time or to download it instead of installing it once you get it or once it is realeased, to skip waiting untill the shipping is done?

Hope you guys can help out.

I don´t know all the answers, but hey, lets hope:

1. Yes, you can download and play beta instantly (downloading is done via launcher). I hope you read about state of beta, its running quite low fps even on good machines, save/load doesn´t work very well and it sure isn´t bug free. But its still great teaser for whats to come
  2. I am afraid that shipping will cost some extra coins, its not possible to include all variable shipping costs into price of game.
  3. Nope. Physical versions can be ordered until 31/12, so they can manufacture and finalize all the physical rewards for release. Game will probably come around summer 2017 (I am guessing May, but its my personal guess only, release date is absolutely unknown for us)
  4. I somehow doubt it, but maybe somebody else will tell ya
3 Likes

I will have to ask about question two. About question four, this is possible, but we don´t have made a decision about it yet.

Thank you, about the 4th, it would be great, with an account you can avoid ppl getting the game and then share it with others to use at the same time, and with that also give the option to download the game anytime any where, with out the need of using the cds, cause they can get damaged over time or by an accident.

isn’t the game going to be released through steam? like the beta.

Some tiers are physical with a boxed edition.

1 Like

Yeah but I hope they give you a key though the site profile or mail so you can download the game while you wait for the box to arrive.

That and I don’t have a CD reader in my pc anymore.

That will all depend on the deal they established with the Publisher for the Physical copies.

I live in Spain, how long would it take for the Collector’s Edition CD to arrive?

Impossible to say right now. We don´t even have a release date. It will be at some time in 2017

So, if I buy it I would have to wait untill it is released in 2017?

You can test out the Beta immediately of course, but the final game is not finished yet, and yes you will have to wait till the release in 2017. It is still in development.

I understand, but if I buy now the Beta I would receive it now or on the release date? And would I have license to play the final version?

If you buy pledge with beta access you will get instant access to beta version, and full final game when its released :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you buy now, you can download the Beta now, and you will get the final game later at release.

Is the Limited Edition shipping still free?